User talk:Rabid Hams
Your Wiki Work
Thanks for all your regular contributions to the wiki. Just a few comments:
- Can you make sure that you include links to other pages. Obviously it doesn't matter if the page exists or not .... This is done as follows:
- It is also useful to put pages into a category as it gives the wiki some structure. A full list of categories is available at Special:Categories but feel free to add others as you think appropriate. To add a page to the category called "Catgegory Name" put the following at the bottom of a page:
[[Category: Category Name]]
Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks again for your contributions -- Bad CO 20:03, 3 May 2006 (BST)
Congrats on your 3000th embolism. Bloody marvellous! Carry on that man. Buck Felize 23:18, 28 April 2008 (BST)
Hartlepool Article Edit
Thanks R_H - surprised anyone takes any interest in the place. Only picked up on it 'cos I was born there. True about the monkey - bloody thing's followed me all around the world. Cheers, Cliff.
Rabid - please accept this promotion to Wiki Sysop as a token of our thanks! DarthDoctr 21:17, 12 June 2007 (BST)
RH - You don't fancy having a trawl through the Dead Ends and MOD ACTION REQUIRED do you?? It will help to keep your delete finger in good shape as there are a few bone posts in there that have slipped through the net. JuniorBod 09:53, 27 June 2007 (BST)
RH - WTF did you find that picture PMSL :-DDD
I hate to think what your google search history would show :) JuniorBod 18:39, 28 June 2007 (BST)
Mate, could you do me a favour and block 'Caubeenredux' Cheers.
Sixtyfootdoll 13/7/07 1733
Mangonel 12:53, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Re: Walts Pages
Mangonel 13:05, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Just to let you know that Mrs Simon_de_Montfort-Broughton has recently asked that we remove her husband's ARRSEpedia entry. Needless to say I declined the offer! I therefore suspect that user Minime-maniac may be her! -- Bad CO 20:38, 31 March 2008 (BST)
Sorry - libel
Yeah fine so I deleted a post and got libel and slander confused. Unlike most of you guys I went straight to the horse's mouth and contacted the guy's wife. All I could find was a scared young woman with a screaming unhappy baby. Picking on a guy is all well and good but it looks like this has gone way too far, if in fact it was true - most of it seems a wind up from NigelW. Now I used to have a lot of respect for HM Forces but this is not doing them any credit and seems like a bl**dy horrible thing to be doing - but hey it's a matter for your own minds (yeah a Yank with a conscience - it's a first). But also having spoken to her yeah it looks like legal action might be heading this way.
I'll believe that when I see it. The was nothing slanderous or libelous in that entry. There could have been, but I'm not that stupid and left some content out. I am aware M-M that you're a former USAF airman who's resident in the UK and involved with Sir Simon's re-enactment group?
Sorry to hear about his wife's torment. Simon should grow up and stop dressing up like something he's obviously not and bullshitting his way through life as a high-ranking soldier. He might also want to consider thinking like one? Some positions are indefensible. If for his missus' sake.
Buck Felize 18:02, 1 April 2008 (BST)
Thanks for the edit on the Stadium mate. I was going to liven it up but I was more interested in getting some shut-eye. Anyway, thanks again.
Ritch 12:03, 19 May 2008 (BST)
Not giving you grief
Ritch 13:50, 21 May 2008 (BST)
Yep, looks better RH. Cheers. Mangonel 16:01, 27 May 2008 (BST)
Cheers. Would you believe it, the Enter key on my Japlap has gone tits. I should put a notice re on my page I think. Wingated 16:45, 2 June 2008 (BST)
- Hams, I can't do an external link (want to put one on the Hitler article where I've just fingered him as a Spurs supporter - see You Tube "Hitler and his Tottenham mates miss fourth spot." )Got to link this one, really I must. Keep buggeritup though. Please halp? Ta Wingated 20:21, 2 June 2008 (BST)
- Pls could you direct me to where I can work out how to add Catagories to new pages? I done some but theylook all mong without them... Ta Wingated 17:50, 4 June 2008 (BST)
I know already...so I run off half-a-dozen the other morning : ) - all from the Wanted List. I just felt hesitant - being a brand-new show-up of a dim bint with the military experience and knowledge being a bone-idle national-service clerk for bedpans in Northern Israel in the mid-80's. (I'm born London, dual nationality, dragged off to Mum's native Land of Milk, Honey and Fuckups in 1979. Cheers, Mum. Appreciated it). So I didn't want to kick off starting pages on stuff I know sod-all about, no matter how relevant they clearly are to the main ARRSE themes and preoccupations. That's just takign the piss in ym book, even if the presence of a stubby might prompt the real thing. Anyway. Enter key has had it, chances of getting a new puter are currently lottery-dependant (not that I've ever bought any tix, mind) so please: in the meantime, if I stick up a Righteous New Page (and I've got the hang of categories - ta for that), you would still consider looking them up and organising them into paragraphs where necessary? Wingated 22:31, 7 June 2008 (BST)
- More? More New Articles? from me? My puter is permanently fup duck pending possible lottery jollies which would be considerably enabled if I ever bothered to get along to Spar and buy the tix. So please, if you see any New Article By Me which aren't of instant-delete class, would you come along and sort them into paragraghs - the only thing I can't improvise? Please? And thanx for the Wingate pic and Rammstein page. Rammstein are sorted but QOTSA RULE. PS Am bint not dude :} Wingated 22:47, 7 June 2008 (BST)
Been working. Up to elbows in drunk's ejections and stuff. Boo. However. No pictures I has of desert bint when sexy me but ask Mum I will. Keep your shorts in meantime. Or try. Wingated 23:08, 24 June 2008 (BST)
Thanks for the edit
I'm a man of too many words when I get going :) Professorbob 22:46, 25 July 2008 (BST)
Sorry, guess I should have explained better. I meant the murderous, canniballistic family from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
--Ritch 15:58, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
Ahh sorry. If I knew it was you who wrote it, I would have phrased my rant differently. :D
- Cough* It just needed a polish up!
Appreciate the edits and formatting to Home Computer. Thanks!--ScouseD 17:29, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
Like the updates to SR71, but I’m pretty certain that NASA retired the last of them in Oct 1999. See http://www.sr-71.org/blackbird/sr-71/ No big deal though and the page has certainly been improved. --ScouseD 09:58, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Good updates. A spiffing job all round :) --ScouseD 22:03, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, seen a few edits on 'ere. A lot of promising talent (not in that way like... lol) --Ritch 22:28, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
Much appreciated, Rabid. Thanks too for following up with pic and caps policy formats on other pages. --ScouseD 13:41, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Minister Doh Nut
Hey. Just read the update. What's been going on?
Ahh right. Well he's back anyway. Probably have to start a whole new page soon, or at least vet it when someone enthusiastically knocks one up. --Ritch 01:58, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Washing Machine Caption
You've nailed it mate! --Ritch 21:52, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
'Deep Battle' Query
What shall we do with the Deep Battle page? I restored it after Laits little tantrum thinking he might actually bother to tidy it up. Doesn't look that way. Shall we bin it?
- Just an edit to say that I've deleted it. Just re-read it and 99% doesn't make sense.**
- Well watching that throw its toys out of the pram has cheered my otherwise rubbish day up. Cheers for that. :D **
Page that was merged (Balkans) is still linked to by 11 other pages with no redirect to The_Balkans. It's still showing as the 'most wanted' Wanted page. I've no idea how to create a redirect page - but it must be easier and cleaner than changing all 11 links (?)--Tax Tw-t 13:14, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
Aww shucks, tis a real pleasure to be back. I really hope now to stick around regular like. Got the wanted pages list to be going on with on with but if there's anything you reckon needs some attention that I could do, I'd be happy to have a go. Wingated 15:55, 8 April 2010 (UTC)