Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rangers may refer to:
- Royal Irish Rangers - a Northern Irish TA Infantry Unit, part of The Royal Irish Regiment.
- Army Ranger Wing - Irish special forces who halo jump from ryanairs when pissed on guinness.
- Bushranger - an Australian term for outback criminals.
- Royal Thai Army Rangers - Hunter Soldiers of Thailand.
- The Lone Ranger - who with his trusty side kick/special friend Tonto have become crime fighters throughout the Wild West.
- US Rangers - a unit on a par with the British Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps.
- Glasgow Rangers - a Scottish Premier League team, many of whose fans prefer Ian Paisley to the Pope. No surrender... except in the SPL obviously. [...obviously!]
- Texas Rangers - Wild West lawmen down in Texas. Crap early 1990s TV series with Chuck Norris.
- Texas Rangers MLB - professional baseball team playing in Dallas, Texas.
- Tolkien Rangers - bunch of blokes wandering the wilderness in Middle Earth. Possibly a totally lost and scattered TA unit.
- Park Rangers - persons employed to warn people about not lighting fires in woods, not littering in public parks and to forcibly prevent bears from stealing picnic baskets.