The British Military Open Encyclopedia - ARRSE-Pedia. Back to British Army Rumour Service Home

Mince Tech

From ARRSEpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Common name for an Instrument Technician in the REME. Ever wondered who the small nervous looking bloke, with a twitch, who's cleaning all the glass bits on sights is? Now you know.