Devils in Skirts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Devils In Skirts is the Regimental Journal of the 3rd Foot and Mouth Regiment.
- It is published regularly on intercalary days that coincide with odd years of the Gregorian Calender by the Walton Press.
- Style and Fashion tips on kilt wearing are provided by regular contributor the Baron Of Castleshortt.
- "Devils In Skirts" includes a problem page with Hattie Jaqcues.
- On every even numbered edition, a Podcast is included on 5¼-inch Floppy.
- Lonely Hearts pages printed in Braille.