The British Military Open Encyclopedia - ARRSE-Pedia. Back to British Army Rumour Service Home
A cnut may refer to
- As modified by the ARRSE swearing filter, the description of a certain piece of female anatomy i.e. cunt is rendered as cnut, which many will appreciate is offensive to dyslexics.
- An MLA for "Currently Not Undergoing Training" when referring to Phase 2 recruits who are awaiting a place on a trade course.
- Colloquially, anyone not conforming to the accepted norm e.g. "That cnut is f**king useless!"
- Historically a Scandinavian bloke who sat on a chair, on a beach, demonstrating to his subordinates that he couldn't turn the tide. (Also; He's/they're a bunch of Scandinavians... (usually in e-mail to fcuk the bot censor)).
- Tony Blair, naturally.
- Beckham - David or Victoria... either will do.
- A small polar bear (Knut) that some bastard of a Kraut environmentalist wanted killed cause its mother had rejected it. Story here What a