Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Girlie's furry front bottom.
- Large North American rodent with a penchant for imitating a lumberjack and knocking up riverside homes and dams faster than McAlpines on speed.
- De Havilland Canada Beaver AL1
- Liaison and observation type used by the British Army from the 1960s until replacement by the less robust and less charismatic (noisy) Islander in the late 1980s.
- 'Hey... nice Beaver!' If I had a penny for every time some wag said this over the net upon the arrival/departure of this fine aircraft then I'd be a rich man.
- More here: DHC-2 Beaver
|Find out more in the Dictionary|