The British Military Open Encyclopedia - ARRSE-Pedia. Back to British Army Rumour Service Home
By using this site you acknowledge that Arrse.co.uk its owners and moderators are NOT liable for any event suffered as a result of using this site.
- Arrse.co.uk its owners and moderators will not be held liable for...
- Medical expenses do to injury suffered by using this site be they mental or physical.
- Hardware expenses due uncontrolled emissions of liquid after reading site content or uncontrolled physical abuse of hardware do to the effects of trolling or being culled as a troll.
- The overloading of hardware causing a reverse voltage spike knocking out your local power grid, forcing your area power station to overgenerate and become "out of control" overheat, explode and irradiate everything within 1000 Square miles.
- Sacking or loss of income due to your direct "quoting" of information posted on this site to the CGS at a Royal garden party.
- Lack of promotion or career progress due to your works monitor always showing arrse.co.uk when the OC walks in.
- Any event where the mis-interpretation of any given information on this site that could when used in any context result in the breakdown of goodwill between countries, increasing tension in such a way that a global thermo-nuclear sun tan is recieved by all.
- Death or attempted death of a World leader, (try mil.com).
- Price setting within the NAAFI.
- The demise of LOA due to posts stating "I`m making Â£200 a day for nothing in Germany".