*ZZZZZZaap!* News just in from Idaho

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Fatbadge, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw the ITN news, reporting from Idaho on the Airman who was flying the A10.. A 'friend' of his quipped that apparently we want to get our 'Goddamn country on board' with the Septics, further on he vents that 'We all know you cant Shoot, Communicate and Move at the same time......'

It was about that point I started seeing red, spitting nails and reached for the TV control..

Anyone else see it? Anyone else feel rage at his comments?

2. nearly put my foot through the TV. Who the f*$k was that sh1t head? We cant let him get away with that!!

3. I think his name was Eldon Harrison or something like that, did you hear his bit about sucking our thumbs during WWII. Cheeky fcuker.

4. Any link chaps? Nothing found on the ITV News website. Hopefully the vid will appear on Youtube soon enough and this cnut will have the kicking he so richly deserves.

5. Konb

WTF do our channels even air this sh!te?

American F**king Idiot!

A new low in international relations useless tw@!!

6. This guy must have been an afterbirth that survived.

7. Idiot, look at his record though, If I was interviewing him I would just keep saying "Vietnam", "Vietnam", "Vietnam"!

Anyone willing to fly over there and give him a good British style thrashing!

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

fcuking moron. Ungrateful tossers. Why do we bother....

9. I agree with your utter contempt for the overweight pig ignorant waste of acreage. The bit about us sucking our thumbs during WW2 made me furious, September 1939 to December 1941.... But then, with his overworked brain cell struggling to cope with information overload, he probably believes that WW2 started on 7 December 1941.

All I can say is, thank God for the events of 1776. If it wasn't for that perhaps they might have UK Passports. Perish the thought.

10. Fcuking tosser - has anyone got this footage of this gimp spouting off?

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

At the end of the film (documentary in America) didn't the pretend septic slaaaaag state
    '' The war started in 1941''
    Mind we would never have won the Battle of Britain without that nice good looking Us Pilot teaching our mongs how to loop the loop
    Most of the brits seemed to spend time doffing their flat caps at him
    'Yuurrrrr plannnes ready suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr'

12. t_b_s - quite right sir!

...and in that lousy film Pearl Harbour isn't there a line when the bombs start falling where an all-american hero with 20-20 vision (thats aged 20 and IQ 20) says something along the lines of "I guess World War Two just started."

13. Utterly shoddy angle taking the ITN (toss*rs)!

I don't like the idea of spreading this rubbish but I figure that people in the states and anyone who missed it like me, will want to see what all the fuss is about.

ITN report on You Tube

14. Im still amazed at the report I saw last night. :shakefist: :shakefist: :pissedoff:

No doubt the guy was on the defensive. One of the local heroes from his area being slated and accused by those little iddy biddy Brits. If one of the Americans were to start that with say one of our kind, no doubt we'd spring to his defence as well in such a manner (maybe a bit better informed though..!)

Still cant find a link to the report to show our US cousins on the forums what we're on about however :shock:

Anyone found one yet?

*edit* shurrup Fatbadge you fool..... :thumright:

15. I'm sure the old man from Idaho wishes he could edit his comments.
    He's probably read postings from British message boards about his friend and country..possibly given to him by the ITN reporter himself.