Zumba

I was disappointed to discover that (apparently) at no point during a Zumba activity is a burning newspaper clenched between ones buttocks.

Lady on the radio just said

'' London just held the Olympics ''

'' Hull just held a Zumba class you can smoke in ''

Well it made I smile.

CrabfatBill

Come on...it's obvious - to see the birds on the poster dancing with burning newspapers clenched between their cheeks (butt).

Do get with the programme.

G

More to the point, why weren't you? All those sweaty clams and wobbly tits jumping about to rhythmic tunes. I'm thinking about having a go myself. Apparently blokes are allowed in as long as they dance about. So, Dad dancing for me whilst ogling the bottom of the bird in front. Sounds like a plan to me!

...followed by beer, presumably.

I was going to crack the 'Barnsley Zumba' class joke... Oh go on then.
"OK girls, hands on thighs"
Cue loads of fat northern birds falling over each other because they can't see a thing. Typical Friday night in Keighley if you ask me.

I was going to crack the 'Barnsley Zumba' class joke... Oh go on then.
"OK girls, hands on thighs"
Cue loads of fat northern birds falling over each other because they can't see a thing. Typical Friday night in Keighley if you ask me.
Took me a while but I got it in the end.

Perhaps one of the more annnoying fitness fads for women* . Generally its the larger lady who likes a bit of zumba , 6 months later , still a salad dodging hippo .

* Obviously this doesn't include Bootcamp run by a mincing civvy in combats with dogtags or indeed hearing how hard Bootcamp was . Fuck off and die you shower of cunts .

Thought i'd add , one of the instructors in my gym yesterday was wearing a dark green t shirt with SAS on the back . On closer inspection it stood for Strength and Stamina , one of their chad courses . It gave me that feeling like when you see a baby with pierced ears

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
So, Dad dancing for me whilst ogling the bottom of the bird in front. Sounds like a plan to me!

...followed by beer, presumably.
Correct me if I am wrong, but was that not why your first marriage ended in exploding houses, a yacht cut from its moorings in a storm, several butchered horses and a child's Barbie Doll collection getting nailed to the church lych-gate in the middle of the night?

Perhaps one of the more annnoying fitness fads for women* . Generally its the larger lady who likes a bit of zumba , 6 months later , still a salad dodging hippo .

* Obviously this doesn't include Bootcamp run by a mincing civvy in combats with dogtags or indeed hearing how hard Bootcamp was . Fuck off and die you shower of cunts .

Thought i'd add , one of the instructors in my gym yesterday was wearing a dark green t shirt with SAS on the back . On closer inspection it stood for Strength and Stamina , one of their chad courses . It gave me that feeling like when you see a baby with pierced ears
We once did Zumba for Regimental PT at Christmas as a joke. No wonder fat Zumba birds stay fat. Absolutely zero phys benefit whatsoever, with the added bonus of making you look like a twat.

I think the CO thought the same of it as I did: we're doing the fan dance this year instead. Probably be more enjoyable.

Correct me if I am wrong, but was that not why your first marriage ended in exploding houses, a yacht cut from its moorings in a storm, several butchered horses and a child's Barbie Doll collection getting nailed to the church lych-gate in the middle of the night?
Yes, but I was cleared of the charges regarding the Barbie Dolls. As if I would...

And it was your idea to invite the French to the BBQ.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BiscuitsAB Charities and Welfare 6