Zoom Zoom

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jun 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Totally impractical.. there's no place you could legally drive at that speed and there has to be some nod to reality over the pricetag

but hell $ 1.2 million for a car that goes 400 kmph and accelerates 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds and puts out 1.3G's..

I'm surprised that they actually have buyers lined up [ then again ] .. they sell as many cars in a year what GM sells in a minute [ or used to ]

oh, they bought SAAB just so they can make ' practical' cars as well..

what is it with men and chrome? and leather interiors? and buttons and dials? and speed? and...
  2. How many Miss Worlds do you see getting into the passenger seat of a Smart?
  3. Obviously not as many as wash them :wink:

Attached Files:

4. You've lost a bit of weight since your tennis days I see. ;)
  5. I have a smart car.....it's quality.

6. How dare you! That's my brother Dave, pre op!
  7. Sound move given your location and where you work but doesn't fit my mental image at all. :D
  8. It's ideal in London. My mate does say that I look like Bowser (from supermario fame) when I'm driving it.
  9. You maybe want to skip wearing the studded leather jacket then.
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Do you know? I thought I recognised that angle. Nice little boot!
  11. Speaking for myself, if it doesn't come with a great big FO gun as standard I'm not interested...

12. So is this SSC Ultimate Aero TT

Specs of the Machine that clocked the Production Record in '07 are..

6.35 litre, V8 Twin Turbo 1,183 bhp at 6950 rpm
    Highest Recorded Speed: 413km/h, beating the Veyron's 407 km/h
    Highest Theoretical Speed: Roughly 437km/h

An interesting fact is on cars like these, If you were to hit roughly the 405km/h mark, you would burn out your tires in more or less 15 minutes.

The Veyron still has the highest acceleration... 0-100km/h in 2.46 sec
    AND this baby has 10 Radiators.
    AND to hit the Top Speed, the driver needs to use the special Top Speed Key, and go through a checklist to verify that he knows what the fcuk he's doing.
  13. Now that is a nice car! I think the grill on the Veron makes it look like it's just had a shock.