Zombiu - British Army vs Zombies in London

Just browsing the net and saw this, apparently you can run around in the Guards decapitating zombies with an SA80.

ZombiU - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ZombiU is a first-person survival horror game set in London, in which the player assumes the role of a random survivor in a zombie apocalypse. The player collects various items and weapons, used to fight and kill zombies, that are located or looted from different areas

Plot

400 years ago, Welsh astronomer John Dee creates an apocalyptic prophecy known as The Black Prophecy which will be fulfilled in 2012. "The Prepper", an "ex-army, no-nonsense" man sees this apocalypse coming and prepares, whilst a secret society known as the 'Ravens of Dee' researches his predictions to find a way to stop them from being realised. In November 2012, the Black Prophecy begins to be realised in the form of a zombie outbreak in London, England. Survivors hide in the Prepper's bunker, with one, the player, being chosen to confront the zombies, supported by Raven leader Sondra. Meanwhile, one of the Queen's doctors, Dr. Knight, searches for the fabled panacea under Buckingham Palace.[3]

Lots of screenshots

This may have potential.

Going to be a bugger getting those blood stains out in time for Changing of the Guard!

How could you tell the diffrence between a guards officer and a zombie?

Is there an SLR expansion pack?
Can I have DPM and puttees rather than the red tunic. It would be more comfortable.

Rodney2q

zombiu1.jpg

Crowbags acne still hasn't cleared up has it?

The last time I saw a game I wanted to play as much as this, it was the original Resistance: Fall of Man.

For which I had to buy a PS3. Playing this one will require buying a Wii U.

I may succumb.