Zombie Armageddon Anyone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nebapneb, Aug 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF is happening in China?

calll me mr paranoid
    but this is how it starts in World War Z
    so if anyone wants me i'll be in tesco's buying all the rice, pasta & other assorted millenial food products
    then heading for the hills to avoid the coming hordes

good luck peoples

neb :twisted:

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Time to start brushing up on my Fallout and COD5 Zombies, with a couple of reruns of 28DL. I've been through this enough times on my computer - all I need is a shotgun, some tins of beens, a secure location and something to shag (by which I mean ensure the wellbeing of the species, obviously) and I'm laughing. How long do plague zombies take to cross Asia? I reckon we've got about 9 weeks to seal the Channel Tunnel.

3. calll me mr paranoid
    but this is how it starts in World War Z
    so if anyone wants me i'll be in tesco's buying all the rice, pasta & other assorted millenial food products
    then heading for the hills to avoid the coming hordes

good luck peoples

neb :twisted:[/quote]
    Sod that crap i just want one of these :twisted:
    [​IMG]

4. You dont have a zombie plan FFS....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYjQ_-HxwPM

5. Anyone know of a decent chippie in Berkshire area? I have had an..... erm.....accident with my staircase....

6. The latest report says 3 are now dead. If treated early with antibiotics it should be treatable abut given that much of the population in that area are Tibetan it could be that the Chinese authorities are not too concerned.

Bubonic plague is more common than pneumonic plague. In New Mexico it is endemic among the rock squirel population and some other small rodents and can spread to non-rodent species such as rabbits and humans. A rabbit died of plague near my sons home in Santa Fe this year. Made me a bit nervous but apparently in Santa Fe they take it calmly.

7. Sod that crap i just want one of these :twisted:
    [​IMG][/quote]

You've got two hands, you big girl!

8. oh yes i do
    i'll be here
    [​IMG]
    Castell CaerFilthy! :roll:
    i've recce'd the site a couple of times and its mondo defensible
    i was using 'head for the hills' as a yoofanism bwtty bach

apparently miner is gonna rock up with his missus; to teach the kids
    mine is a damn good cook(her mams a retired home econ teacher(a good one)) and vicious at times
    and with two double hard bastards like me n miner
    the zeds don't stand a chance

now if you let me know what post-apocolyptic survival skills you possess(beyond a healthy interest in classic 2000AD)
    i'll put you on the list for a place in my nebtopia :twisted:

9. Surely zombie plague is better than having to live in Wales?

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Having read the symptoms on that site, I now realise I suffer from all of those things. And have done for the last 10 years.

11. Sod that crap i just want one of these :twisted:
    [​IMG][/quote]

Not sure if it would be my first weapon of choice but certainly a backup weapon. First stage in the Zombie plan would be to make it to the local TA centre to grab a rifle and some rat packs.

Then, seeing as the opportunity had arisen, I'd ensure the Wife was bitten and drop her quick smart. Wouldn't want that luggage in a zombie wasteland would you? :)

Hadn't planned any further....

12. I was drawn immediately to the headline to the right of this

■Swedish lesbians suck sperm banks dry

13. Not sure if it would be my first weapon of choice but certainly a backup weapon. First stage in the Zombie plan would be to make it to the local TA centre to grab a rifle and some rat packs.

Then, seeing as the opportunity had arisen, I'd ensure the Wife was bitten and drop her quick smart. Wouldn't want that luggage in a zombie wasteland would you? :)

Hadn't planned any further....[/quote]

I got one, did a great jobby on a Fiat Uno with it when the illegal immiigrant Uno owner tried to rob me, smashed the f*** out of it with one of those

14. Im a keeper... fashionista, can cook a up a storm, handy with a mosburg and i knows my place! see Reni77 classic Dom Vee thread, and once the women folk decide to revolt and impose and post-apocolyptic matriarchal society will be dyke candy for the girls...

South facing apartment please :wink: