Zoe Ball

LACING'S ALL WRONG!!!! Perhaps I should offer to adjust it?

Worked with her three times - nice young lady - offered me a cup of tea. Must have though I was thirsty, tongue hanging out and panting.

Currymunter you are patently a beefer or a bitter rugmuncher!!

More Zoe ball links required. Didn't she get her fun bags out a while ago?

Toodlepip

TheGimp

P1ss off the lot of ya! She looks like a bloody man. Yeah I know what you're thinking 'Oh Rowums you'd do her anyway' well no I wouldn't because, if you must know, she looks like me mother, happy now?

Rowums said: (Re: BIG BROTHER DONT BE SHY Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:42 am)

"Dennis Rodman was something of a boyhood hero to me".

Now that we know where your preferences lie, do you think you're qualified to comment on Zoe?

Her dad's a top fella, he'd make a good father in law, and I reckon we'd all be in with a chance of getting there, she is a bit of a "bury me in a Y shaped coffin" sort.

I couldn't stand her until she was on that Balldancing thing, then realised she wasn't just a chavette type. Now these pics are also helping out in her favour!!!

Marks out of 2 ............

How long does it take to get her into/out of that outfit? my patience could be stretched too much.

Pic no. 4 Is actually of me! Im slightly out of shot but you can just see my bell-end. Its turning blue because poor Zoe was stuggling to take the size and is try trying to subdue my mighty python!

www.users.globalnet.co...ball04.jpg

the_guru said:
Her dad's a top fella, he'd make a good father in law, and I reckon we'd all be in with a chance of getting there, she is a bit of a "bury me in a Y shaped coffin" sort.
Where are you getting your information from? I was in training with Michaela Strachan's cousin, and she (alledgedly) bangs like a belt fed mortar, so who is your source, or are you just rehashing tabloid rumours? Don't get me wrong, I'd like to think I'd be in with a chance, but I prefer my rumours based on fact :)

Scrape off the polyfilla and she has a face that can grate cheese.

If she can shag this bloke behind her (rich) hubby's back:

then you guys are in luck :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EX_STAB The NAAFI Bar 15
Forces_Sweetheart Officers 19
E Aviation 4