Zoe Ball

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Always thought she was a bit of a sexless tomboy till I saw ths photo.Worth a squirt?mmmm.....Suppose so to say I'd been there! :lol:

Attached Files:

2. Teenager has this one at the foot of his bed.....

...can't think why....

Beebs :roll:
  3. Now that is quite dirty!!
  4. LACING'S ALL WRONG!!!! Perhaps I should offer to adjust it?
  5. Bogging shaggletooth crone with man-hands
  6. Worked with her three times - nice young lady - offered me a cup of tea. Must have though I was thirsty, tongue hanging out and panting.
  7. Currymunter you are patently a beefer or a bitter rugmuncher!!

More Zoe ball links required. Didn't she get her fun bags out a while ago?

8. P1ss off the lot of ya! She looks like a bloody man. Yeah I know what you're thinking 'Oh Rowums you'd do her anyway' well no I wouldn't because, if you must know, she looks like me mother, happy now?
  9. Rowums said: (Re: BIG BROTHER DONT BE SHY Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:42 am)

"Dennis Rodman was something of a boyhood hero to me".

Now that we know where your preferences lie, do you think you're qualified to comment on Zoe?
  10. Always thought she was a bit of a pig.

right now, i could yank over those pics.
  11. Her dad's a top fella, he'd make a good father in law, and I reckon we'd all be in with a chance of getting there, she is a bit of a "bury me in a Y shaped coffin" sort.
  12. Its not much of a reccomendation, but I would! :D
  13. I couldn't stand her until she was on that Balldancing thing, then realised she wasn't just a chavette type. Now these pics are also helping out in her favour!!!

Marks out of 2 ............
  14. How long does it take to get her into/out of that outfit? my patience could be stretched too much.