Zoe Ball on the radio

She's marginally better than Sara Cox

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
Coxey has better baps though
would love a t*t w@nk off the northern slapper :D

Mr_Deputy said:
Does she live inside a radio? I took the back off y'day but I think she was hiding from me.
I just burned the one with Sara Cox in it but I think she ran into another radio. Same with that fat whale from Leeds.
She's the one who moves your tinfoil hat when you're busy looking for CIA microphones inside the unused toilet roll. Cunning, isn't she? Never moves it much, only just enough for you to notice. She'd never put a mike inside the current roll either, that's too obvious. Aren't you lucky you've got speshul internet friends to help? People would think you were barking otherwise.

Mr_Deputy said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Does she live inside a radio? I took the back off y'day but I think she was hiding from me.
I just burned the one with Sara Cox in it but I think she ran into another radio. Same with that fat whale from Leeds.
She's the one who moves your tinfoil hat when you're busy looking for CIA microphones inside the unused toilet roll. Cunning, isn't she? Never moves it much, only just enough for you to notice. She'd never put a mike inside the current roll either, that's too obvious. Aren't you lucky you've got speshul internet friends to help? People would think you were barking otherwise.
thanks for the inside info neighbour.

Mayor Adam West, Quahog. USA.
Adam West? Didn't he play Batman in the telly series?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:

For your own sake, tell me that's a wah...

BrunoNoMedals said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:

Bat-Wah detector activated...

BrunoNoMedals said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:

Of course it's a wah. He played Robin. Oh all right then, I'll look it up myself. On the internet...Adam West, Adam West, Quahogquahogquahoghoggyhoggyhoghog...oink squeal gibber

Ha! I was right! It's in Wikipedia,so it must be true. Why should it be a wah, is he a household name in the UK or summat? (insert credulous, yet endearingly naive emoticon here)

auscam said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:

Of course it's a wah. He played Robin. Oh all right then, I'll look it up myself. On the internet...Adam West, Adam West, Quahogquahogquahoghoggyhoggyhoghog...oink squeal gibber
I am going to hell for this but you didn't know that Adam West lives in Quahog? How rude.

The_Snail said:
auscam said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:
auscam said:
Mr_Deputy said:

I am going to hell for this but you didn't know that Adam West lives in Quahog? How rude.
Who was the one who was bludgeoned to death with a camera tripod? Was that 'Captain Hogan' or Divine?

Oh oh. Knuckle butty from Adam West for you.

Back to the thread please.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 31
Forces_Sweetheart Officers 19
E Aviation 4