Zipworld - zip lining in snowdonia

C

cloudbuster

I suppose paying £50 to crap your pants at speeds of up to 100mph isn't too bad.
I wish I'd spotted that sort of opportunity 20 years ago...........

Stuff the zip wire, did you see the red Bedford MK?

I want a cabbie, oh yes please!!!!
Strangely enough, I don't get a wide on for Bedfords or zip wires.

I feel ill when I go on the death slide in the play park down at The Batts in Richmond.

Snail, for similar exposure get your brother to contact a qualified climbing instructor, they will assess his fitness and take him up something ******* scary. He may get into climbing and thank you. At least he will have some input on the day.
Zipwires woohoo, put him in a sleeping bag, stick his head out the back window and put your foot down on the motorway.

You sexy minx

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Looks like my scouts want to go here - so will get chance to try!

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
M

Mark The Convict

I'll take an interest if someone proves that you can build up enough acceleration to corkscrew around the wire in a high-speed barrel roll.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
The zip line owners will be pleased with your decision as they will not have to reinforce their kit for a heavy drop load.
I'm within the weight range on the website - just :)

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Snail, for similar exposure get your brother to contact a qualified climbing instructor, they will assess his fitness and take him up something ******* scary. He may get into climbing and thank you. At least he will have some input on the day.
Zipwires woohoo, put him in a sleeping bag, stick his head out the back window and put your foot down on the motorway.

You sexy minx

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Qualify his fitness? Are you tekking the piss? (That was me Keith Lemon impression, which was shit).

37 miles in 6 hours 42 nub rubs and a bit of "Oooh, me nackers are a bit sweaty?"

Qualify his ******* fitness?

You deserve this.

[video=youtube;zI2hgm65WhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2hgm65WhE[/video]

Hmm cannot help but think the "experience" might be a little more appealing were it not in a pretty grim slate quarry naturally predisposed to shitty weather.

Discount on a nice Welsh Slate headstone might help a bit