zipless cbt 95 shirt

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Bottleosmoke, Jan 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not being satisfied with the union flag being sewn on a ridiculous postion on arm. I have been issued in the past week a cbt 95 shirt without a zip.

Admittedly i didnt notice ,even during ironing it yesterday, until today.

Is this just faulty one or are we that strapped now?

2. I have never used the zip on the '95 shirt & always remove them to make ironing easier & this also casues the collar to site better to when worn.
    the zip imo is redundant.
    I also remove the top button, as this is never used & again makes ironing that bit easier.

the desert '95 shirt comes without a zip from what I've seen.

3. Ditto, but I don't remove them, its damaging the Queens uniform!

4. Ye Gods man, Me thinks thou art a Crab, and you know what an iron is!!

5. you need to sit down for this,

not only am I a crab, but a non-rock one at that who knows what an iron is AND ... wait for it .......... what Ally'ness is! :numberone:

6. press_it wrote:
    I have never used the zip on the '95 shirt & always remove them to make ironing easier

Ditto, but I don't remove them, its damaging the Queens uniform!

Why are you wearing womens (and royal womens clothes) garments????
    does she know youve been in her cupboard

7. you need to sit down for this,

not only am I a crab, but a non-rock one at that who knows what an iron is AND ... wait for it .......... what Ally'ness is! :numberone:[/quote]

You are not a rock-crab but a non-rock crab who know's irons in alleys?

Me thinks you need CDT at your gaff, schnell! No wonder you take your clothes apart.

If anyone knows, what is a non-rock crab anyway?

8. RAF Regiment gunner (RAF Infantry bod)- nickname in the RAF is Rock-ape, Rock or Roc.

non-Roc = non RAF Regiment Airman.

mover in this case (that last bit will probably cause some incoming!)

9. Why are you wearing Brenda's uniform? Does she know about this?Havent you got your own?

Funny, I've never seen her in DPM?

10. Oh, right ,thanks for that.
    You'll be one of those noshers that tell you that you can't fly into that Op theatre with weapons, hexi-blocks, batteries within a 9 mile radius of your kit, at Brize Norton then,eh?
    Not that your lot would know what they were or what living in the field actually involved.Then you love cancelling flights, but hey, I'm not going there.
    Do you do a special course for that or does it come naturally?

11. Zips are too damned short fo the shirts anyway, completely pointless

Cardinal

12. FFS the zips are only there to stop RAF movers fat stomachs poking out from between the buttons on the c95 :cyclopsani:

13. I thought it was so that they had more time to think, as it takes them longer to strip off, "is it really is a good idea to rape this schoolboy"

14. How very dare you...................

15. RAF Regiment gunner (RAF Infantry bod)- nickname in the RAF is Rock-ape, Rock or Roc.

How very dare you...................[/quote]

CC1, are they not? I'm a REME bloke, please explain.