Zip me up before you go go

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fingers_1661, May 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thai woman bites Belgian tourist's organ

PATTAYA: A Belgian tourist was severely injured early Thursday when his Thai lady bit his male organ and almost severed it, police said.

The tourist, Eddy Iam De Velde, 56, was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital and doctors managed to save the man's organ.

The hospital reported the event to police at 5:30 am.

The man told police from his hospital bed that his girlfriend, who he has been living with for about a month, injured him.

She said the woman became angry after learning that he had another Thai lover.

The two quarreled while having sex so she bit him and he called friends to send him to the hospital.

Police will arrest the woman whom has yet to be identified.

-- The Nation 2009-05-14
  2. At least he will be in good hands, as they are used to *cough* these types of ops in Thailand!
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Blimey! I spent time in Pattaya and never even got a nibble!
  4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Shurely shume mishtake guv'nor? :D

Fcuk me, I had to fight to keep it IN my pants going down some of the soi's!

He's lucky she didn't bottle him, shank him or just shoot the poor fcuker. Thai birds take being jilted mighty personally, especially if made to look foolish in front of their mates.
  5. See, that's why I paid lots of money for a proper SRS surgeon. Cheaper ones use their teeth instead of a scalpel.
  6. It started with her moaning....and ended up with him screaming.

Sounds like a damn good shag to me :D
  7. That's pretty par for the course in Pattaya.

Whenever you saw an ambulance, you could be pretty sure some old fat farang had died on the go.
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

That's why I stay pure and innocent :)
  9. Arf, arf :lol:
  10. Never argued during sex? Try sticking your finger without warning up more women's bottoms while in the 69 position. That'll get one started at least half the time.
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

Cynic! Anyway, I don't get the chance not to be.
  12. BB I see your 'arf arf' and raise you a 'rolling round laughing clutching my stomach'..... wish there was an emoticon for that!