Zionist agression.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Western powers angered as Israel agrees settler homes

Arrogant *****. I hope they are rewarded with all they deserve.

2. Bibi was hardly going to make nice after Fatah's uppity statehood bid.

3. Weren't you just on the other Israel thread calling it '26 pages of drivel' while you now seem to be starting a new one which will descend into exactly the same drivel with pro and anti Israelis shouting at each other with those of us in the middle ground telling Tekirdog to kill himself when he crayons on it. Just seems the waste of a new thread.

• Like Like x 10
  4. I don't really understand why so many people unafected by this, have a strong emotional reaction to the subject of Isreal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's threaten by evil Muslamics just like Basingstoke.

6. And thank God, (not the muslamic God, but the British God), that Tekirwalt® was here to warn us!

7. I can understand to a degree, though I think a fair amount of it is actually just personal, with X getting so angry because he hates Y anyway and it gives him an excuse to shout at him.

8. I have never even pretended to understand the politics of the Middle East, but surely if the land is in Israel then they can build there. Why we over here even have to bother with it beats me.

9. Thats the point - Its NOT in Israel. This is land that was seized by force in '67.

10. Therefore by right of conquest it is in Israel. Dosen't make it right but there you go, we nicked loads of land off different countries and built on it, whoopee do.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Because if we tolerate this then our children will be next?

12. Seems to be turning into the Anti-Zionist Rumour Service from the plethora of recent threads of a generally Israel-sceptic nature.

Is there a link to ARRSE on the David Icke website or something?

• Like Like x 1
  13. `Wales doesn;t count.

14. Err how so? Also I don't get emotional about the Holocaust it just annoys me when idiots spout nonsense off the internet as facts when they claim the Holocaust never happened, in the same way if annoys me when people claim the moon landings never happened.

15. It doesn't!!! Bollocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.