Zimbabwean APC what is it?

Looks like it could be a Type 85 - Chinese export APC

After nosing piccies on google

Although I confess my vehicle recognition is only marginally better than the Telegraphs - so whilst I know its not a Tank - It could be an LVTP1

Based on wheels, spacing of wheels, angle of frontal armour etc. I'd say Type 85 Chinese APC:

What is it?

Not sure, but from my understanding of how african armies work (as explained by a former military attache with considerable experience of Africa) I think the words "run down", "poorly maintained" and "not working properly" might well be in the tech spec somewhere...

Oh look...

What is it?

Not sure, but from my understanding of how african armies work (as explained by a former military attache with considerable experience of Africa) I think the words "run down", "poorly maintained" and "not working properly" might well be in the tech spec somewhere...

Oh look...

Probably wondering why its broke down, after all its been blessed by the local Witch doctor and had goat blood smeared on it.
Guaranteed not to fail and be invulnerable

....................... its been blessed by the local Witch doctor and had goat blood smeared on it.
Guaranteed not to fail and be invulnerable
A bit like your good self, then.

A bit like your good self, then.
St.Helens may be a third world shìthole but we don't go in for Voodoo...

Okay Parrs an exception

An the less said about them heathen cúnts in Haydock the better.
I hear they eat their young when times are hard

Last edited:

LARD

War Hero

Must have Scousers about - some fecker has knicked his track!

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I thought it was an office somewhere in Zimbabwe where a load of civvie clerks sift through a pile of carefully thought out Soldier Career Reviews (posting preferences) shortly before shredding them and using a set of darts casually launched at a map to decide where best to send the Zimbabwean soldiers.

chimera

LE

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Meinen olden instructor used to say: "Its not a fcuking aerial, you put aerial in fcuking washing machines, it's a fcuking antennae".

Just saying.
It's A fúcking antenna.

THEY are fúcking antennAE.

Or no money to buy any of the said items!
Got to pay for Mrs Mugabe to fly to Paris on the 'Almost Vice Presidential Jet' somehow, can't go wasting money on things like bullets. As for comm's: If they let them communicate they may come up with some daft ideas about taking over the country.

It's A fúcking antenna.

THEY are fúcking antennAE.
Oops. Spellchecker, and not reading before posting.

You weren't him were you?