Zimbabwe

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Whiskybreath, Jul 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Robert Mugabe spokesman says West 'can go hang'

[​IMG]

We're clearly not donating enough in the way of tax dollars, euros and pounds to these beautiful people.

2. Fusil89 says: "the west will hang Mugabe"

3. [quote="Whiskybreath
    We're clearly not donating enough in the way of tax dollars, euros and pounds to these beautiful people.[/quote]

Yeah.....we should ask for our Land Rovers back as well!!!!

4. Yeah.....we should ask for our Land Rovers back as well!!!![/quote]

No, he meant to say...

"We're clearly not donating enough in the way of troops, eurofighters and pounds of bombs to free these people" not to mention the short length of rope and a long drop for Mugabe...

5. Perhaps everyone should start referring to it as Rhodesia again????

:D

6. why don't the british public just start screaming about the money they donate.... as far as i'm concerned, the UK should be keeping its taxpayers money and spend it elsewhere.

Although the otherside of the coin is... keep donating, keeps the skinnies quiet and we don't have a guilty conscience...

morale of the story... stop donating, let the place go to pot. Its best for everyone. And don't you go and have a guilty conscience... because these f-uckers are more than happy to live in mud huts and chase dirty chickens around for fun...

7. I never stopped! :twisted:

8. A gold star and crate of chibuku to whomever predicted the top 3 dissenters.
    (Just not on my tab.)

Link