Zimbabwe Women Raping men

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Nov 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK all you sad single virgins who spend too much time behind a keyboard, get a ticket to Zimbabwe and lose your virginity.

Women practise Surprise Sex
  2. TurtleHead

TurtleHead Old-Salt Book Reviewer

would it be good practice to walk round zimbabwe ' rubbered up'?
    I bet theres loads of junior ministers in the british government just itching to get posted to Zimbabwe
  3. Thats it, tickets booked, bags packed and 12 extra tubs of cock rub & E45 cream..Back of the net...
  4. Happens to me all the time, pop round to the pub for a couple of cheeky ro hypnols and the next thing I know I'm in the brothel accross from the bahnhof!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No piccis, how dissappointing.
  6. Probably not that disapointing. Any woman who has to use force must look like a cross between Alan Carr and Les Dawson!
  7. Nicely judged irony, I hope?
  8. From my experience in Africa, they'll be itching when they get back!
  9. When did you meet my ex?
  10. Really fucking odd story:

1) How the fuck does a woman force a man to have sex with her (clearly if the man is a squaddie, then the answer is "ask him"...) - unless they have a weapon?

2) Surely there are far easier ways of getting semen without the potential for a suprise sex conviction? All you would need is a laminated grumble mag and a couple of quid - who here would refuse the offer of a quid for a hand-shandy?

3) They threw water in your Face? Seriously? Fucking horrific, man.
  11. The interesting part for me was that it took them a year to make arrests.
    Now why might that be?
  12. "One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire," he said.

"They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.

WTF was he injected with?, want some!
  13. Why?

I want sex and no one's injected me with anything since my last vaccination.
  14. TurtleHead

TurtleHead Old-Salt Book Reviewer

If they were aiming to get pregnant why were they using condoms? or did they have them over their fingers to prevent leaving fingerprints?
    i would like to think that the 'rapers' had balaclavas and deep voices, or rather hope they had balaclavas and deep voices.

15. It sounds like "Clive" from Monkey Dust explaining to his wife where he's been!