Zimbabwe Women Raping men

TurtleHead

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
would it be good practice to walk round zimbabwe ' rubbered up'?
I bet theres loads of junior ministers in the british government just itching to get posted to Zimbabwe

Happens to me all the time, pop round to the pub for a couple of cheeky ro hypnols and the next thing I know I'm in the brothel accross from the bahnhof!

Really fucking odd story:

1) How the fuck does a woman force a man to have sex with her (clearly if the man is a squaddie, then the answer is "ask him"...) - unless they have a weapon?

2) Surely there are far easier ways of getting semen without the potential for a suprise sex conviction? All you would need is a laminated grumble mag and a couple of quid - who here would refuse the offer of a quid for a hand-shandy?

3) They threw water in your Face? Seriously? Fucking horrific, man.

"One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire," he said.

"They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.

WTF was he injected with?, want some!

TurtleHead

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
If they were aiming to get pregnant why were they using condoms? or did they have them over their fingers to prevent leaving fingerprints?
i would like to think that the 'rapers' had balaclavas and deep voices, or rather hope they had balaclavas and deep voices.

"One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire," he said.

"They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.

WTF was he injected with?, want some!

It sounds like "Clive" from Monkey Dust explaining to his wife where he's been!

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Fucking gay bastard. They pick you up, group sex and are even thoughtful enough to supply the condoms. F

Wonder how long until there are claims of witchcraft.
I wonder what the "victim" was REALLY hiding, to come up with such a pathetic lie.

As to the police there, less said the better!

Latest Threads