Zimbabwe To send Monitors to next UK Election.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by saladin, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Running out of Ballot papers......Long lines of folk turned away from Polling Stations......people unable to find their names on the electoral roll.

These are lines from some 3rd World Dictatorship - surely ?? Not an election to the Mother of Parliaments !

2. 13 years of Labour... and theyre talking about Brown staying even if he's defeated. Shameful.

3. This cock-up might end in tears.

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Lets not forget the vote stuffing, phantom voters on the electoral roll and all the other classic hallmarks of 'Indian/Pakistani Village politics' that are the kind of support Labour are relying on to keep their foul hands on the rudder of the HMS Fcuked up UK.

5. Symptomatic of how theyve run the country... incompetent, fraudualent and corrupt.

6. The BBC London political correspondent has stated that this is going to be a big story.

In all fairness, it does look like quite a lot of the trouble has been caused by people neglecting to take their voting cards with them causing large delays.

Doesn't look good though.

7. I hope they do not claim asylum when they arrive .... then again with the mess we are in they may demand to be returned back to Zimbabwe after their work is completed ....... 2012 !

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

"In Afghanistan the process went smoother than this" - bird in Manchester on BBC.

How the fcuk would she know? With a hooter and accent like that, its safe to say she's been nowhere near Afghanistan in her life? Pakistan...now that I can understand, but what kind of a bullsh1t comment is that? We might have a bit of a shambles on our hands, but in no way are we as inept, corrupt and duplicitous as the Tribal Warlords. Yet.

9. You have never worked with Defence Estates have you.....

10. msr

msr LE

The voting booth in my local polling station right under a CCTV camera...

Every vote traceable via the serial number on the back...

You kinda gotta wonder.

msr

11. I didn't take my card today. Things went very smoothly - "Address... name ... here's your ballot paper".

Simples.

12. It would have been nice to actually have received a voting card. Next door didn't get hers eiether.