Zim Cluedo (Morgan Tsvangirai)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by buttonsin3s, Feb 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Zimbabwe's opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai has become prime minister in a deal with his rival Robert Mugabe to try and save the nation.

But their mistrust and continued disagreements delayed dual control and raised questions over how well the rivals will be able to work together.

Mr Mugabe, in power since the country's independence from Britain in 1980, is one of Africa's craftiest political operators.

Anyway, on my African Cluedo, i think he will go in a "mystery" aircraft crash and 10 days.

Anyone better that?
  2. Something involving a 'mystery virus'.
  3. Uncle Bob will put Bad Shona Muti on him from afar.

Bone pointing and Akatsika banana .(He has got his "Boarding Pass" and is sitting in the "departure lounge").
  4. Is anyone else getting the ad for blacksingles.com at the bottom of the page? I'm tipping you'll find his missus in there somewhere.
  5. damn, no. I mean, eeerrr , no. Google will be my friend though.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Arrested for treason and financial crimes, but not killed. Allowing the 'president' to save the economy.

Sorry, did you say Brown and Cameron or someone else?
  7. He'll be in government for the full duration of his term. We'll just never see him again and his press-statements will be released through the President's office.
  8. Death by the Spice Girls.
  9. Rumours are all civil servants to be paid in foreign currency to sidestep the 230 million percent inflation Zim has at present. Didn't take him long to go over to the Dark Side.

Chokes on a snoutfull of gravy.