Zidane

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by the_guru, Jul 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sublime player and one of the greats, or stupid idiot who cost his tea the World Cup ? His last action ever on a football field was an assault on Marco Materazzi.

2. I've never seen a bloke headbutted on the chest before. Is that a French thing?

3. French - couldn't decide whether to go down on the Italian or headbutt him, so he settled for a midway point.

4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

True. He may be a great footballer but he's a lousy headbutter. As a headbutting coach, I always tell my students to aim for the bridge of the nose because while you know you're going to get sent off, you want to take the fcuker with you...

5. Fcuking french... can't do anything right

6. Oh I dunno, bloke went down like a sack of spuds. Seemed like Zidane was being almost polite.

7. Are you saying the French wont get ANY tea?????

bad enough loosing the world cup but going to bed with no tea, horrible french swine!!!!

8. I'd popped into the kitchen to make a brew and had to sit through the rest of the match until they showed what he had done. Italian made the most out if I agree. 'Pundits' think he was nipple crippled !!

9. What a bag of wank offence to get sent off for, he could at least have broken the blokes nose and took him with him.

What a shit way to end a career, silly cunt.

10. As I said to you the other day, don't mistake my mis TYPING with your mis SPELLING.

11. Maybe he wanted to go out like that. To be remembered for being sent off in his last ever game and in the world cup final. Anyone remember a golf film with Kevin Costner? He kept trying to hit a shot that was never going to come off because he figured no-one really remembered the winner but he would be remembered as 'the man who......'