Zidane wins Best Player Award

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by the_guru, Jul 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just announced by FIFA. You couldn't make it up.
  2. A great example for the kids , I think not.

FIFA want their heads read, as well as the Journo's who voted for him
  3. That's an OUTRAGEOUS decision…..

Everyone knows that it should have gone to Tim Cahill……..or possibly Nuno Valente.
  4. Not Marco Materazzi then mate ;-)
  5. or surely wayne rooney :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  6. Well it was never going to be James McFadden was it...
  7. Everton reject...Everton reject.....Hello Hello

To be fair, he was shyte for us. Always getting sent off and actually crying once when shown the red. He made Richard Gough look like Franz Beckenbauer (sp??)
  8. obviously not, we were not there(as usual nowadays).............. :\\ :\\ :\\ :\\
  9. Maybe that was how much he hated the Redshite! Like Andy King who banned all red things from his house (including turning the red colour down on his TV !)
  10. The kids round here already dive (with 10+ rolls to follow) at the slightest challenge, and some of these are less than 7-8 years old. They also square up to each other. Professional football has a lot to answer.

I digress. Didn't the 'hand of god' get the award that year as well?
  11. Well, up until the headbutt he probably was the best player.

Wrong that he should get it though.
  12. In fairness the article does say they took the poll at half time
  13. When Marco Materrazzi pulled on ZZ chest on the previous corner he said it felt like his wives tit, and tell her thankyou for last night. That would be enough to set me off. pretty good head butt too. I think he deserved the player of the tourney, although cannavaro must be gutted.
  14. True mate, I thought Cannavaro was phenomenal. He was everywhere on the pitch, making tackles, passes attacks, simply phenomenal.
  15. totally agree about cannavaro & gattuso is exactly the same.