• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Zidane wins Best Player Award

the_guru said:
Not Marco Materazzi then mate ;-)
Everton reject...Everton reject.....Hello Hello

To be fair, he was shyte for us. Always getting sent off and actually crying once when shown the red. He made Richard Gough look like Franz Beckenbauer (sp??)

Santa_Sunday said:
the_guru said:
Not Marco Materazzi then mate ;-)
Everton reject...Everton reject.....Hello Hello

To be fair, he was shyte for us. Always getting sent off and actually crying once when shown the red. He made Richard Gough look like Franz Beckenbauer (sp??)
Maybe that was how much he hated the Redshite! Like Andy King who banned all red things from his house (including turning the red colour down on his TV !)

polyglory said:
A great example for the kids , I think not.

FIFA want their heads read, as well as the Journo's who voted for him
The kids round here already dive (with 10+ rolls to follow) at the slightest challenge, and some of these are less than 7-8 years old. They also square up to each other. Professional football has a lot to answer.

I digress. Didn't the 'hand of god' get the award that year as well?

Xplosiverab said:
Well, up until the headbutt he probably was the best player.

Wrong that he should get it though.
When Marco Materrazzi pulled on ZZ chest on the previous corner he said it felt like his wives tit, and tell her thankyou for last night. That would be enough to set me off. pretty good head butt too. I think he deserved the player of the tourney, although cannavaro must be gutted.

Latest Threads