Zidane Headbutt

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by yater_spoon, Jul 9, 2006.

?
  1. Yes I understood every word the eytie f'er was saying

75.0%
  2. No Violence should not be allowed on TV

25.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Your about to retire from international football and this happens. How would you like to be remembered?

2. He should be charged with assualt! French W****k!!!

3. I think if you look closely enough Mr Zidane slipped causing him to make accidental contact with the Italian gentleman.

4. I seem to have psoted twice due to excess Carlsberg Export. I forgot to add to the poll - Who gives a sh*t?

5. I think this is the third thread about this now.......so i'll say what I said on the others.

Shit targetting, 6/10 for effort, he's a cunt.

6. Behave! Not even a "Service Policeman" would fall for that one - not unless he heard it from a sniffer dog, because we all know where the real brains lie in the partnership!

[​IMG]

7. superb footage!!

8. At least he didn't do an 'Henry' and hold his face like he smacked with a sledgehammer

9. [​IMG]
    HURRAY! I wanted France to win, but no question about the sending off. If you are going to get sent off in your last game, should have spread the greasy bastards nose over his face.

10. The t*t got him in the chest and he went down like a bag of shi*e, world cup of w*nkers.

11. still bad form to be sent off on your last game, surprised at Zidane given his years of experience and the baitings that does come with it, even if the comments might have been about his mother, he could have used his skill to do the talking, then settle the issue in the changing room corridors after the match.

12. Another seven inches higer and he would have gotten him properly.
    He went down like he'd been hit with a four foot hickory.

13. Has he been taking lessons off of Boris Johnson?

Should have followed it with a swift kick in the Jacobs.

CC_TA

14. Not really something you want to be retiring on though??
    Another game or the matt skelton rematch?

15. I think he was being fucking ridiculous.

What a way to end a glorious career, and I'll concede it has been glorious, even if he is French.