zero over

are you always this nails? or is it just on-line? i'monly asking because your pretty much the first to the gobbing off party everytime.

just curious, like.

Whilst this trend of character assassination threads is quite tiresome.

The OP's gaping sheep's quim, identification skills, are on the ball.

are you always this nails? or is it just on-line? i'monly asking because your pretty much the first to the gobbing off party everytime.

just curious, like.
What's he done? What are you intending to do about it?

just curious, like.
Nah, you're three notches to the left. Correct and fire your post again. It's getting, it's getting, it's getting kinda hectic.

Oooh another bitching thread! What a bunch of fucking ballerinas!

I've nothing against Z-O, he seems to like a laugh but he does try hard sometimes.

When I see Werewolf post I tend to have three or four phrases at the back of my mind that I expect to see him say.

With Z-O I just expect him to say cunt in the first sentence.

Has anybody got any popcorn. I have ran out. This has the potential to get interesting.....Might need a couple of bags, and being snowed under cannot be arrsed to trapse down the 24 hours garage....

This thread's shit. I preferred the last one which was started by a similarly-named sockpuppet (Zero_Out) and which was much more amusing.

Must do better, C-

I don't like popcorn it gets stuck in my teeth. I do like hot dogs though.
The pork or the beef ones? Oscar Meyer wieners are pretty good, but you have to be in a Mel Brooks film to get them for free.

Latest Threads