• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

zero over

are you always this nails? or is it just on-line? i'monly asking because your pretty much the first to the gobbing off party everytime.

just curious, like.

Whilst this trend of character assassination threads is quite tiresome.

The OP's gaping sheep's quim, identification skills, are on the ball.

are you always this nails? or is it just on-line? i'monly asking because your pretty much the first to the gobbing off party everytime.

just curious, like.
Nah, you're three notches to the left. Correct and fire your post again. It's getting, it's getting, it's getting kinda hectic.

I've nothing against Z-O, he seems to like a laugh but he does try hard sometimes.

When I see Werewolf post I tend to have three or four phrases at the back of my mind that I expect to see him say.

With Z-O I just expect him to say cunt in the first sentence.

Has anybody got any popcorn. I have ran out. This has the potential to get interesting.....Might need a couple of bags, and being snowed under cannot be arrsed to trapse down the 24 hours garage....

This thread's shit. I preferred the last one which was started by a similarly-named sockpuppet (Zero_Out) and which was much more amusing.

Must do better, C-

Latest Threads