Zero Dark Thirty

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bushmills, Feb 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched this film and was very disappointed at the final battle scene. It portrayed seppo "them" as a shower of shite. The ranga bird in it was quite easy on the eye though. Anyone else seen it?
  2. Yea I saw it a few weeks ago it was alright I guess. I read some where that seal team six hated the way they were portrayed in it though
  3. Done to death in the 'What Film have you just Watched' thread. General opinion errs on the side of good.
  4. Not sure how you can be of this opinion. I thought it showed them as being very competent given they were assaulting a building that they had no idea of the internal layout or how it was defended.

The only part of the film that I did not think was realistic was the ingress of the raid with lots of close encounters with rocks while in close formation courtesy of CGI. The rest I thought was excellent; no whoop whoops at the end, no high fives, just job jobbed.