• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ZBM2

CGS

War Hero
How come this site seems to be occupied by only a handful of AAC chaps and some people who obviously have far too much time on their hands all through the night?

Is it the wonder drug that enables you to understand TLA's (Three letter abbreviations). No, obviously not, it has four....Good try though!! ???

Don't want to be a pain CMT seeing as you are a Skygod and all that, but TLA is a TLA for 'three letter acronym'... and don't the army like them.

Z & Q Codes can also be called a form of TLA as they aren't really codes...... oh dear, I said the 'C' word twice... I hope nobody from the green slime noticed.

E

error_unknown

oh my rip....an infantryman now for many moons, yet those long-gone days as a green-tab in Vimy Bks still haunt me.  Could be worse.....could be Batco........ :-[

Latest Threads