ZBM2

CGS

War Hero
How come this site seems to be occupied by only a handful of AAC chaps and some people who obviously have far too much time on their hands all through the night?

SHAPE!  ;D

CGS

War Hero
I'm the Chief of the General Staff, RSM.

I think it's Zulu for tank.  But I could be wrong.  :)

CGS

War Hero
All those in-the-know keep mum, all those not in the know, find out!!

Ha! Found it!  You can find what it means from open sources too.. took me about 10 minutes.  Makes sense now.  Fookin' scaley analysts!

CGS

War Hero
Oh dear, The_Monkey....

A clear case for ZBM2!!

Is it the wonder drug that enables you to understand TLA's (Three letter abbreviations). No, obviously not, it has four....Good try though!! ???

Don't want to be a pain CMT seeing as you are a Skygod and all that, but TLA is a TLA for 'three letter acronym'... and don't the army like them.

Z & Q Codes can also be called a form of TLA as they aren't really codes...... oh dear, I said the 'C' word twice... I hope nobody from the green slime noticed.

E

error_unknown

oh my rip....an infantryman now for many moons, yet those long-gone days as a green-tab in Vimy Bks still haunt me.  Could be worse.....could be Batco........ :-[

OK Plant... This is waaay over my head now, i think i'll just sit in the corner and be meek   :D

It'd have to be over 12,000 ft to be over my head well, some of the time anyway ;-) ;D

Latest Threads