Zatoichi

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Ciggie, Mar 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Might have been recommended before, but Jap's eye view of a blind swordsman (sorry!). Very well done.. 2003 version.

2. Quality film.

The CGI blood is annoying but class. Even the mad dance at the end.

3. Now that's what I call clog-dancing ! BTW, just for Belgians, which one actually was the boy ?

4. Fucked if I know if you banging a slope I don't think it matters really. Male or female still got tits like a 12 yr old boy and dry skin.

See the bloke with the revolver? Bloody natives could never get the hang of white man's magic.

5. Not galloped many Asians have you Steve? Some of the biggest jugglies I have ever bounced upon have been found on Asian girls - japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Indonesia and Filipino. (some of the boys had pretty big ones too, but let's not go there - I didn't).

I have photos to prove it if you want to see...

The big advantage is they don't have that Gaijin belly found on western girls, they don't bitch and whine about their "rights" and Focus on pleasuring the man (and emptying his wallet in the case of Thai and Filipino)

6. The revolver ? Lovely double-back on Spielberg !

7. I think steven you are dead right about CGI.