Zastava Rifles

ugly

LE
Any info on these rifles please folks, I came across a couple on various websites and interested as they seem to fill the niche left by CZ going up market in price!
Krank offers them for £325 and yes its dealing with the devil I do like the look of a cheapish client rifle in a mauser action!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If their guns are anything like their cars, I'd steer well clear.

ugly

LE
From what I recall went on in the Balkans their guns seemed to work well. That said the Russians produced great target guns and CZ aka Brno is a former eastern bloc arms firm.
Skoda was a great tank and machine gun company in its day!

ugly

LE
got one in 30.06 down the cellar just now, great gun, shoots extreemly well.It has a synthetic stock, similar to a Tikka stock, would change it to a houge if I was going to keep it but just acting as middle man for a sale here.This rifle recently won a long range shooting comp here by the way.Factory standard with off the shelf ammo.

ugly

LE
Sounds like if I can get a left hander in .243 its mine, I may need to buy a couple more to swing the deal, a lot of dealers wont bother ordering left handers even if available (its just the one in .243 I need LH) so a 22-250 and maybe a .223 in RH to seal the deal. i cant see a yorkshireman turning that down. mind you EGG is down as a dealer so East Grinstead gets a visit I may be filling a slot or 3 if they can deliver. For half the price and then some of a CZ with better reviews in the US, I'd be bonkers to say no!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FBW Weapons, Equipment & Rations 16
B Military History and Militaria 80
soldier soldier Army Reserve 72