Zara Phillips

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cpunk, Aug 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Well done to the girl for winning her gold medal... however, is it just me or are her teeth a bit frightening in a comedy great white shark kind of way?

[​IMG]

It seems to me that she's inherited her mother's looks and her dad's brains... not a good combo.

2. It's just you. I'd like to feel them gently teasing my glans. (God Bless our Colonel-in-Chief, it is obvious that two wrongs can make a right)

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

That's the point though, when you have that much shark DNA in you, there's always going to be a temptation to go from gently teasing to tearing off and devouring...

4. Looks like she's sporting a prosthetic right arm!

5. [​IMG]

That's a bit more like it. Slightly droopy cans by the look of it but we can live with that.

6. mmmmmmm zara what a woman, glad i am not alone in my admiration for her. Her mum is great too

7. look at her hands though !!

8. worth a squirt

9. you would though would'nt you :?: :?: :?: :?:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Yes I would, and maybe even twice.

11. She doesn't look great in the orange kit in the photo above but she was looking very horney in some the photos in the press this morning in her horsey kit. I would.

12. Gob. Arse. Gob. Minge. In that order.

13. I would

14. Definately worth putting your "Harry on her Boat"
    She even points to where she wants it wanton woman... :lol:

Attached Files:

15. great fantastic lass, but she looks like she's 30-35 already not her proper age. Brilliant milf but she ain't that old