Zara Phillips

cpunk

LE
Well done to the girl for winning her gold medal... however, is it just me or are her teeth a bit frightening in a comedy great white shark kind of way?

It seems to me that she's inherited her mother's looks and her dad's brains... not a good combo.

It's just you. I'd like to feel them gently teasing my glans. (God Bless our Colonel-in-Chief, it is obvious that two wrongs can make a right)

cpunk

LE
the_guru said:
It's just you. I'd like to feel them gently teasing my glans.
That's the point though, when you have that much shark DNA in you, there's always going to be a temptation to go from gently teasing to tearing off and devouring...

you would though would'nt you :?: :?: :?: :?:

She doesn't look great in the orange kit in the photo above but she was looking very horney in some the photos in the press this morning in her horsey kit. I would.

Gob. Arse. Gob. Minge. In that order.

Definately worth putting your "Harry on her Boat"
She even points to where she wants it wanton woman... :lol:

Attachments

great fantastic lass, but she looks like she's 30-35 already not her proper age. Brilliant milf but she ain't that old

little off topic, but who was that blonde bird who won a medal in the olimpics playing badminton? If I remember rightly she was a right looker! Anyone know who I'm talking about?