Yup lock a post that's useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, well it's to be expected when the COs decide to appoint a chocolate fireguard who lacks the testicular fortitude required to allow threads to run, and who is too lazy to spend 15 minutes pruning naughty posts and just decides to lock threads instead.

Last edited:
I thought it was a great and very constructive thread. As a cancer survivor (so far, 18 months since surgery and still cancer free), I have become very aware of the need to see the doctor and also to be sure that your doctor is very thorough. Men need to be aware of this. Apparently the mod in question does not care if Arrse members die of treatable cancers.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I thought it was a great and very constructive thread. As a cancer survivor (so far, 18 months since surgery and still cancer free), I have become very aware of the need to see the doctor and also to be sure that your doctor is very thorough. Men need to be aware of this. Apparently the mod in question does not care if Arrse members die of treatable cancers.
Indeed David he's got this wrong and I'm not one to criticise site moderators.

I did notice that he has just locked the "Piers Morgan Dead" thread. I could understand that. So many of us read the thread title with joy and discovered it was all a hoax, dashing our hopes.

It would have taken 5 minutes to lock and prune the thread of any "offensive" posts. Slightly longer if he decided to move the thread into one of the hidden forums first.

Maybe he's not had his moderator induction training on how the forum software works yet.

Not the only dying cancer patient...

There's some rampant Arrse cancer going about as well.

All of you were being all poofy anyway, you bunch of sensitive fucks.

Guy wants a bit of a kick now and then to remember he's alive.

Not like anyone accused him of pushing off the wife to turn in the insurance claim ffs.

tve18367-9-272.jpg

This isn't the NAAFI lads, calm it down.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Not the only dying cancer patient...

There's some rampant Arrse cancer going about as well.

All of you were being all poofy anyway, you bunch of sensitive fucks.

Guy wants a bit of a kick now and then to remember he's alive.

Not like anyone accused him of pushing off the wife to turn in the insurance claim ffs.
Might be the only banter and sense he gets. Best lock out any help on here he might get.

Might be the only banter and sense he gets. Best lock out any help on here he might get.

Yup.

Now shut hell up before you get us all RoP'd, you whiney fuckering cock.

What would you know about health, healing, hospice, psychology and medicine anyway?

Last edited:
It was a lazy decision, although I'm sure I remember a thread along similar lines a few years ago, with lots of good natured banter that was allowed to run and run.

I am thinking you are talking about the BBR thread (aren't you??)

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Right, the best way to resolve this is to PM the MOD and ask why etc.

Bitching about it in site issues lacks class

I will speak to the MOD, can't promise anything. Until I get an answer I will Locke this thread before someone says something they regret or can't dial back from

Status
Not open for further replies.