Yuck

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Mar 18, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could the Sun possibly have found a less attractive squaddie than the one featured on yesterday's 'Support Our Boys' poster.  What a disappointment.

2. Jesssus FS, and what are you, an oil painting?  War just around the corner and 'oh dear, he's ugly'.  Again, which planet are you on, my dear?

3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Yes, she is.

Perhaps they chose him because he is so fug-ugly that he puts the fear of god into the rag-heads.

"That isn't a war face! This is a war face! GRRRRRRRR Now show me your war face!"

4. Woopert, what you may consider an oil painting, to us rough arrsed Northerners, maybe the total reverse.  Still, your a gentleman rising to defend her honour.  Pistols at dawn?

5. How about handbags at 20 paces? ;D

6. I'm shocked at the shallowness of your remark!
    You're kidding right?
    Handsome is as handsome does ;D

7. Never mind all that, how much will the Sun pay, to sponsor ARRSE?

Jake, any ideas? :)

8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Gunny, I too am a gruff-arrsed northerner having been born and bred in God's own county of Lancashire.  

9. send them an e-mail at custserv@the-sun.co.uk , they might be interested, especially since many people who are "away" are logging in.

10. Very true Quiller.....

Don't read the fine publication myself, but I understand it is a favourite amongst Tommy Atkins. I believe they also sponsor "Concert parties" involving scantily clad females. Think they'll send one to this location? Not exactly in the front line, but it'll do my morale the world of good

If the Powers that be are interested, then I could pick up the phone, as soon as I've done this fc**king report that's taking my entire frigging life up

11. Streuth - no offence meant, chaps.  Did not realise the Naafi bar would become a humour-free zone at the stroke of 1am.  :-/

12. He is a member of God's Own Infantry regiment, therefore he is permanently excused aesthetics :)

13. Couldn't agree more.

14. PTP - you could try contacting The Sun's sister paper
    The News of The World - make a pitch to them, they have (had?) a feature called "Captain Cash" where they gave money to deserving causes....  

features@news-of-the-world.co.uk

;)

15. Was none to impressed with the back our girls poster.
    It would take a few pints for me to back her.