• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

YRF comments

Was about to post this with the other bits so far, but don't want to swamp the threads that matter. If I don't put it somewhere, Mrs SM is itching to place it on public view (even though she's calmer now):

another YRF Tealady said:
Fluffy, I DO know you and I feel that the way other people are being treated with regard to this matter, especially ones that are not ARRSErs are being ignored, bullied or generally pushed out of the way.

It is also nice to have a personal response to a person that wrote the post rather than a general reply that is probably being posted on numerous sites. I do not feel that this is being treated in a manner than suits the cause. If I could attend the meeting then I would but unfortunately I am unable to, I feel that the YRF are being treated as stupid little women who know nothing, this is NOT the case and to be told that things that you as ARRSErs are doing should be kept hidden and confidential is wrong, due to the fact that you are asking us to share everything with you.

Spunky, the pictures we have of Headley Court are copywritten and give for our sole use as far as I am aware so why would we grant permission for them to be used on a campaign that has little to do with OUR fundraising??
Fluffy had posted very diplomatically, this was an edit to a previous post of hers after he did. The bit at the end directed at me really says it all, but my account is suspended after I asked it to be. Damn those rash moments! :evil:

Fluffy, I DO know you and I feel that the way other people are being treated with regard to this matter, especially ones that are not ARRSErs are being ignored, bullied or generally pushed out of the way.
Where the fcuk did that happen. Wind your neck in Yin-Yan , before I point out your Arrse identity has commented bugger-all on the SSAFA thread.

It is also nice to have a personal response to a person that wrote the post rather than a general reply that is probably being posted on numerous sites
And I'd like a pony and my commission confirmed for Christmas. My inbox is currently running at 70 pms a day , and I am personally replying to ALL of them.
I feel that the YRF are being treated as stupid little women who know nothing
Deal with the self-esteem issues yourselves, we haven't time. It would also help to drop the me me me me attitude. people may take you more seriously.

that you as ARRSErs are doing should be kept hidden and confidential is wrong
"I've never served , I don't understand OPSEC and I love a good gossip"

due to the fact that you are asking us to share everything with you.
Eh? We asked you to sign a petition and send some letters.

Spunky, the pictures we have of Headley Court are copywritten and give for our sole use as far as I am aware so why would we grant permission for them to be used on a campaign that has little to do with OUR fundraising??
Does this woman live in Grays Lane?

I'll handle the Yin Yan points offline with her.

Have you had a response to the deployment of our Spokesman?

Peter - if you hadn't been a Conductor, you would have been referred to as the Spokestrog then.

Spunky - I really think a link to the YRF page will help overcome some of their objections to being left out.

Are there any other sites we can include at the same time?

FluffyBunny said:
Spunky - I really think a link to the YRF page will help overcome some of their objections to being left out.

Are there any other sites we can include at the same time?
If you can hold off till tonight and put a wadge on together, I have the links to several others that have been sent attached to emails...

I don't want us to pander to her ego, but I do think that if we don't pour oil we'll be fighting two Red Teams and it will detract from the effort. None of us have the time to monitor her and her "tri service" group as well as doing all we need to...

Guess that, pending the aforementioned letter from Her Mag, I could sneak YRF in at the bottom of the "other links" page? :twisted:

Obviously, any you have who have been in active, and constructive comms with us should go in the "Help... who we are" section.

Re link for YRF, will have to work on the "descriptive" bit. First thoughts:

www.yrf..... "Good at knitting and apparently hold great tea-parties"

I don['t fcuking believe this. This is her reply

To: PartTimePongo
Posted: 2007-07-26, 14:33:36
Subject: Re: Representation at the meeting
Tony I suggest that you phone me on 01993 201 626 and NO I do not agree that this is necessarily the best person to speak to and I will be in contact with him personally regards this matter - likewise with SSAFA as well.

PartTimePongo said:
I don['t fcuking believe this. This is her reply

To: PartTimePongo
Posted: 2007-07-26, 14:33:36
Subject: Re: Representation at the meeting
Tony I suggest that you phone me on 01993 201 626 and NO I do not agree that this is necessarily the best person to speak to and I will be in contact with him personally regards this matter - likewise with SSAFA as well.
Dear GOD! :x

Right, where's Athol? She needs to be given a great big FUCK OFF! pill now... :pissedoff:

Who the FUCK does she think she is?

I am steaming. :x

Brain still mashed, so must be reading wrong. I think what that essage says is :

"No, I think I, on behalf of my teacircle, would be a better spokesperson than the GC holding, injured-in-service husband of the woman wo sparked the whole idea of this facility in the first place"

Could someone please let me know what it really says?

Not sure, Viro, but...

Fluffy and PTP I suggest you pick up the phone ands extend a courtesy to ME by speaking directly about this.

I have removed threads regards leaflets and posters as it is now obvious that the only reason they have been posted up are to promote ARRSe and after the insults being thrown around on there towards myself personally and the organisation I represent I will not tolerate anymore of this.
Would it be possible, after this is resolved, to have all fundraising threads by her club removed from this site please? And, possibly, a troll tag applied to her? :evil:

I believe that Mrs.Cheeks (a.k.a. Mrs. Victoria Evans) is married to a Crab of some description...

spunkymonkey said:
Would it be possible, after this is resolved, to have all fundraising threads by her club removed from this site please? And, possibly, a troll tag applied to her? :evil:
When she threw a track on Rear Party I suggested the same, but I was told that given what she did for charity I was being uncharitable. I accepted this argument, but now, seeing that she has just about the biggest ego and delusions of grandeur that I have ever witnessed, I think something needs to be done. I cannot believe that she is arguing that Capt Norton wouldn't be the best person to speak!

I've briefed Moody by 'phone and I believe that she is propelling herself home using steam-power lest her head explode!

She can't stop laughing about how she's tried to not swear and I've unleashed the bad words! :D

I'm glad I get free UK calls with Skype .......

Anyway, in a nutshell:

1. She doesn't like being told what to do.

2. She doesn't like the rude things that were said about her on ARRSE.

3. She doesn't like the fact that www.36grayslane.co.uk doesn't have a link to all other sites supporting the effort. She mention RNCom? As well as the YRF of course

4. She thinks the leafleting is a mistake.

5. She wants a Purple candidate, thus isn't struck on Peter (more in a mo) because he's from the sensible side of the forces, not the Crab & Aquatic branches.

6. She thinks ARRSE is hostile to her and the YRF (can't imagine why ....)

7. Blah blah balh blah

Conflict Resolution Phase:

If we canvass the opinions all all involved as to what the Spokesperson's speech should contain (although not post the finished article natch), and with the implied committment to let her have some input, then she would be reasonably happy with Peter doing the job.

If we are allowed more than one speaker in support, she would be one of them. She does have pole position, which means we may be able to dislodge her by force, but getting her to surrender will be much better for the cause.

And I haven't had to shag her, and I kept my temper throughout (apart from the bit where she called me a liar. I am, but she doesn't know me well enough to call me that).

Next steps:

If we think this is a workable solution, PTP or I rings her back to say "you're on".

Peter - I fear this exposes you to having to talk to her.

Comments?

Latest Threads