YouTube walt.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by inbredyokel666, Oct 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Found this melon posting on YouTube, I initially popped at him for the mong soundtrack on his video...he comes back calling me a troll and it rapidly descends from there.

I'm now banned from posting on his page.

I'm annoyed as he's claiming that he "was wounded and couldn't serve", but on a previous page claims that he left due the army this year after 11 years; after he woke up and decided he wasn't going to be a "puppet of the goverment" (he can't spell either).

Anyone heard of this markdawson1982?

Afghanistan uk soldiers new - YouTube

2. Ruffles the cushions, gets ashtray, beer, KP s out, and book "How to effectively use Google" and settles down for the night

3. Ah, another mong-fight. I am all a-tremble with ennui.

4. Is it Friday yet?

5. ?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fuck off you dull cunt!

7. I cant see how it rapidly decended after he called you a troll...it was more like hand bags at 20 paces and nothing to say he hadnt served really.........its a Friday, cant get JAMES out of bed and not going to do an illegal detail over a lovers tiff so the Outrage bus is grounded.

8. You've missed crackerjack.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fuck! That Leslie Crowther, what a laugh!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wow...that shut me up...I'll crawl away and retire.

Why do you put your name on the bottom of your post?

Is it in case people forget your name by the time they reach the end of your dribble?

11. If you sat on his knee he'd wank you off.

12. Only if the price is right (the smarmy cunt).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Has anyone heard of you?

14. Fight Fight Fight!

And:

http://de.mp3drug.to/watch/oxiqH6Fyw6w/*l85a1*_Shooting__%28norwegian_Troops%29.html

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Markdawson1982: "THAT GUY WHO CANT EVEN LOAD THE RIFLE NEEDS A KICKING FOR HAVING SHIT DRILLS ON THE RANGE! IM A UK SOLDIER SO I CAN SAY THAT"

So, thats this thread sealed then.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]