Youtube Videos (Prepare for a lump in your throat)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by suits_U, Dec 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would have posted these in the internet links thread but I felt that these videos need a bigger audience, however mods feel free to move if you wish.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Apologies if these have been put up before.

And if the fella who made these videos is an ARRSE'r then step forward that man. I would like to buy you a few beers.

Cheers Suits_U

2. I can't get the second link to work but it is a video by the same bloke who did the other two.
    entitled 'Forces in Afgan remembered'

3. That'd be the one.
    Cheers I was obviously having a mong moment. (Not unusual)

4. Thanks for posting that Suits mate

5. Someone wants to strap Blair into a chair (see A Clockwork Orange), and be fed that 24 hrs a day for a month. RIP

6. Not one for lumps in the throat or welling of the eyes but they got me pretty bad.
    RIP.

7. Permission for bottom lip to quiver...

8. Sorry, I've already seen those, and I cannot watch them again as it puts me on the brink of tears. I also well up now, everytime I hear that Snow Patrol song.

They gave their lives as heroes,

RIP fellas.

9. Cheers Suits,

I think that the Alex Parks song really puts it all into words and feelings.

Good post

fastmedic

10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

11. I knew one of the guys on one of the videos, (As I'm sure did many of the fine people who post on here) and no matter how many times I watch it, I still well up.
    Well done for making the videos...they needed making.

RIP lads and lasses. X

12. I did the full 22 and left a few years ago, I can't imagine what its like for those serving right now. Let them return home safe.

13. Excellent vids, and well edited, shame more of the general public dont see these on the tv and sky, but it doesnt give good pr for blair and co so it wont happen.
    RIP to those shown, and those that have fallen since

14. The Iraq one wouldn't go beyond 45 secs. What do I do? Very keen to see it - a few of our lot on it.