Youtube Infantry Video

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by brecon_billy, Apr 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here is a little youtube vid I knocked up for some of the fella's. It's not capbadge specific or anything. Was just wondering what people's thoughts on it are.

And yes before people say it I do have way too much time on my hands!

Infantry Video
  2. I liked it.

Shame no one other than who has served cares about us.
  3. Good stuff brecon_billy.
    I can see it playing in recruiting offices.
    I especially liked the music, better than the normal green day/top of the pops crap you normally get on those types of videos.
  4. very good if i could get that on dvd i would be playing it in the afco im at any chance of knocking one up for the RAC lol
  5. All good until the last clip...

"Skyline boys... Skyline" :D
  6. Great stuff, the music and quotes were first rate.

7. Bloody brilliant. agreed that it should be shown in recruiting offices. the queues would be out the door!
  8. Fooking ace mate! :salut:
  9. [I liked it.

Shame no one other than who has served cares about us. ]

Not true. You lot are one of the reasons im joining. Arrse is an excellent recruiting method. Ill see you soon. Gonna do my bit. At least it gets me away from the missus! :D
  10. Fecking excellent effort well done, just email the link to my whole email address book..
  11. Very Very good mate

would love to get it on DVD then play it in my AFCO
  12. Bloody good effort. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Right mix of text and images. MOD PR should give you a call and ask for pointers.
  13. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Might query the bit about being "Morally straight", but still rather good!
  14. If there is anyone that is a bit of a web wizard who is able to help me out in hosting the file on the web (its 51 meg in size) I am more than happy for people to download it and play it during intake nights, at AFCO's, visits, briefs etc.

Thanks for all your positive comments so far.
  15. Out of interest....whats the music?