Youtube gang-raped woman arrested....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by frog_face, Apr 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember the woman who was gang raped and the video was posted on youtube by underage culprits? Well, she's been arrested for 'underage sex' and 'perverting justice'.

Though it is the the Sun and can't see this anywhere else at the moment.

PS. couldn't find the original posts regarding this, but remember it was on here.
  2. If true, that’s another woman doing her bit for women’s rights and the whole anti-rape campaign :roll:
  3. Yep. The issue of low conviction rates for rape was being discussed on R4 a while back. Went along the lines of "the conviction rates are too low we need to change the Law". Then this silly bint gets caught and it then raises the "is she just regretting/embarressed by it afterwards" question again.
  4. HAHAH the fcuking sun big bloody sign of youtube logo then underneath stating the obvious "Video-sharing site ... YouTube" the most un-professional twats in the world
    About this story - the woman gave the kids wine and invited them in even though she hardly knew them but she was the victim because the clever bastards dropped a few pills into her glass they most probably got off a mate when they heard this woman was pretty loose, lads you should have waited she most probably would have took you all upstairs one at a time todays youth ey!

Anyone got the video?
  5. Statistically, nine out of ten people enjoy gang rape.
  6. :lol: :twisted: :lol:

7. I'll see if I can make a new one this weekend :twisted:
  8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Reckon the Max Mosley Nazi BDSM would be more interesting .....
  9. It looks like this is the original Arrse thread on the subject.

......... started by another "frog".
  10. I've seen the vid, believe me it's not, he just gets checked for lice, shags one of them and drinks tea with them afterwards, very dissapointing.
  11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

.....and we were giving him kudos for taking on 5 - tight b@stard! Could at least have invited a couple of mates round to get his moneys worth if he was not up for the job....
  12. Er...having read all the vitriol and rancour on the original thread can we expect those posters to retract their comments about 'chav rapist scum' and apologise?

Thought not.

How soon we forget-that there are always two sides to every story and no one should be condemned without due process. And sure as hell not by tabloid rabble-rousers and their daemons.

And since when do we judge a society on the number of rapists we lock up? Stop this proto-feminst fascism before every bloke is stigmatised. A policy on rape should be based on facts not ideology.

13 thousand accusations go in, less than 700 convictions come out. Fully 50% are dismissed at the investigation stage. Hmmm.....draw your own conclusions.

Oh, and make annonymity compulsory on both sides. EXCEPT for lanky Jock tv presenters.
  13. Just because she's a slag does'nt mean they are not Chav scum.

Kill them all, let the Goddess sort them out(sorry, I'm having a Slaine day :D ).
  14. From the original thread:-

You're right PuD, instant death, get it done before bleading heart Inc blame the victim.

... How very precipitate of you... :roll: .., whoever you were...

...I can't be arrsed to go back to the other thread for someone who can't spell 'bleeding'! :D :D :D