• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Youtube downloader

P

PrinceAlbert

use "torch" as your browser. It has a built in torrent manager, and you can download straight from xhamste.......errrrr.......YouTube.

I'm not too keen on downloading from CNET now. They seem to have come up with their own installer app. **** knows what you might be installing along with the program you want.

P

PrinceAlbert

If you use the "torch" browser there is a little button at the top entitled "media." If you are on youtube and want the video, you just click the button and Torch does the rest for you automatically.

Freestudio Manager is great as other posters have said and it comes with all sorts of other gadgets. However, it doesn't allow you to download stuff your Mum doesn't want you to see from "educational" sites... ;)

I've used the imaginatively named Youtube Downloader in the past, works fine.

Mmmm, Ronsealy.
That is the best as it can also convert videos to 3GPP and WMA etc. Otherwise use Firefox as someone suggested as that has a good downloader and can downlaod from any tube site (Or any I've been on).

Latest Threads