Youtube downloader

Mozilla Firefox - Add on DownloadHelper. Works for me.

P

PrinceAlbert

use "torch" as your browser. It has a built in torrent manager, and you can download straight from xhamste.......errrrr.......YouTube.

I've used the imaginatively named Youtube Downloader in the past, works fine.

Mmmm, Ronsealy.

I'm not too keen on downloading from CNET now. They seem to have come up with their own installer app. **** knows what you might be installing along with the program you want.

Mmmm, Ronsealy.
My bold ... ditto ... easy to use and does what it says ,

P

PrinceAlbert

If you use the "torch" browser there is a little button at the top entitled "media." If you are on youtube and want the video, you just click the button and Torch does the rest for you automatically.

Been mentioned before but i'll add my two cents. I use both DownloadHelper and Youtube Downloader. Never had problems with either.

Freestudio Manager is great as other posters have said and it comes with all sorts of other gadgets. However, it doesn't allow you to download stuff your Mum doesn't want you to see from "educational" sites... ;)

Mmmm, Ronsealy.
That is the best as it can also convert videos to 3GPP and WMA etc. Otherwise use Firefox as someone suggested as that has a good downloader and can downlaod from any tube site (Or any I've been on).

Does the 'one click download' tab actually work on the freemake downloader?

I've tried it before and it only downloaded the songs info