Youth Police Tsar in Kent likes Sex Apparently

Is this foul-mouthed, self-obsessed Twitter teen really the future of British policing? Youth crime tsar's sex and drug rants | Mail Online

Britain's first youth police commissioner was facing urgent calls to quit last night after she tweeted a torrent of foul-mouthed rants boasting about her sex life, drug taking and drinking binges.
Paris Brown, 17, also posted violent, racist and anti-gay comments.
She was appointed last week to the £15,000 taxpayer-funded post to represent young people’s views on policing.
But politicians last night insisted that her position was untenable after her disgusting outbursts were revealed by The Mail On Sunday.
In one she appears to condone drug-taking, revealing: ‘I really wanna make a batch of hash brownies.’ Elsewhere she complains: ‘Worst part about being single is coming from a party/night out horny as f*** and having to sleep alone.’
I see the employing department used plenty of due diligence in checking this young lady's social media accounts before offering her this position!!

Yet another example of how positions which we evidently don't need have been created to feed off the taxpayer purse.

It was said long before they created these police commissioners posts that they would be railroaded for jobs for the boys and here we are less than a year after implementation and already a number of them have faced accusations of fiddling their expenses and appointing friends and family to £20k a year nothing posts on the explanation they are providing a service to Joe Public.

Yet another of Cameron's disasters........

article-2305118-1923C65C000005DC-104_634x594.jpg

All that said I know most here would........

article-2305118-1923C701000005DC-621_306x491.jpg

Watches Made In Chelsea... young people today...

I never voted for Anne Barnes the Kent PCC, who, like many candidates, never sent me her campaigning literature; but it would seem that all her previous work with Kent Police swayed some people enough to vote for her.

Since taking up her post Barnes has passed my life by, until I read about her appointing a 17yr old @£15k pa as a junior PCC.
When the news broke I thought WTF, now, with all this being reported I just wonder she will remain in post.
Weird decision + "investigative " press = frantic back pedalling on Monday.
Armchair and popcorn time methinks

And that's todays prospective copper? We are fcuked big time if so, sod it I'll bunker down where I am and stock up on tin cans!

BounceBananas offspring perchance?
Thank you so much for your assumption that I was still capable of fathering kids in my 50s. But the inference that I was still stupid enough in my 50s to father more children is not so welcome.

As a PCC Ann Barnes is not sworn to HM the Q. But as a JP ? She is sworn to do right by all manner of people.

I don't know whether she interpreted that too literally and extended it to employing all manner of people.

I posted something recently about Sid the Benefits Fiddler. Possibly apocryphal.

And a Chief constable (not Kent) appears to think that relates to a cold case in his county. So I ended up providing the history to another force. So I suppose BB better temporarily find a new hobby as baiting Kent Plod and PCC may be off the menu awhile.

But the happy and pleasing news is that the other Chief constable (not Kent) seems to be well and truly serving our Sovereign Lady the Queen in the Office of Constable. Who could ask for more ?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
We're not in the NAAFI. Keep the 'I would / wouldn't' rubbish to yourselves.

Apparently she made these tweets when she was 14/15 years old according to the BBC news report during which she made a gurning apology.

I'm surprised she had enough time to spare from pie eating to grasp her phone in her pudgy hand!

One of her tweets as follows:

"Oh my God, will you Pikeys stop nicking the fcuking train track metal, as I'm on a fcuking replacement bus, fcuking stupid, moronic tw*ts".

She'll do for me! :)

As an aside, yes, it is ridiculous that a young lass, with no life skills as yet, has been put on the public payroll as some sort of "down with the kids" initiative by the PCC, but she is hardly on rock star wages. More obscene in my humble opinion is the likes of Baroness Ashton being shoe-horned into the top end of the highly lucrative European political trough with seemingly no qualifications and never having been voted into office of any kind by the plebs.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
This silly little girl has got herself a public office. It has a salary, so there are serious responsibilities. Its not far off the salary for a newly joined up private in the army who is certainly expected to conform to standards. Its a responsibility and if she cant match that then she should go and not use age as an excuse.

To summarise, she was a lucky girl to get the role in the first place, but now she is a stupid, ugly, fat, druggie, homophobic, drunken slag. Anyone who condones that, to the point of keeping the daft slut in the role, needs booting out of office themselves. The police have enough problems without PCCs.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
This silly little girl has got herself a public office. It has a salary, so there are serious responsibilities. Its not far off the salary for a newly joined up private in the army who is certainly expected to conform to standards. Its a responsibility and if she cant match that then she should go and not use age as an excuse.

To summarise, she was a lucky girl to get the role in the first place, but now she is a stupid, ugly, fat, druggie, homophobic, drunken slag. Anyone who condones that, to the point of keeping the daft slut in the role, needs booting out of office themselves. The police have enough problems without PCCs.

And she is gingerist. I wont say that is a bad thing as my missus is a little ginger (auburn or strawberry blonde according to her) and she would stab me in my sleep if I was overtly gingerist.

It probably looked a good idea on paper, but in my eyes is a shocking waste of taxpayers cash.

If you want the local scrotes opinions on the police, get the bobbies on the beat (if there are any left) to talk to them a bit more rather than waste 15k a year on an oxygen thief to spout cack like that.

It's a fair indication of the competence of whichever authority that conceived of the idea of such an appointment that the post actually came to be filled, and that this teenager filled it. Not that she should be blamed; she's a minor, after all. All of whatever blame is being flung around should rest solely on that authority, which is clearly out of its' depth.