Youth of Today

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Oct 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've all been spotty and mouthy, but the baby monkeyshits on the streets today need a piece of educating. What would you teach them ? See this, you little cunt, this is the kind of shoesole that climbs mountains. Now go and tell your daddy to come dispute the dentists bill with me........

2. I'm sure crying about it on the Internet will help restore your damaged mojo, they aren't all bad but I suspect you live in a shithole so the fault may lie with your inability to achieve anything more than being able to cover your Internet bill in a council house

3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

What's so good about climbing mountains, why is that the measure of a good man? What if his Daddy also had shoesoles that climbed a mountain or two...... would it be a big mountain climbing stand off?

4. As a fatter of makt I'm not in the UK at the mo, and I think cuddly little young loveliness is endemic.

5. Or to put it another way : young turds abound

6. Porridge_gun

So a bit of a pointless thread then ?

7. Has there ever been no point in letting off a bit of spleen in the NAAFI Bar.......I hate public transport and the Outrage Bus has chewing gum on the floor, to say nothing of the sperm stains on the seats.

8. Porridge_gun

Tell us about these super shoes that climb mountains?

Elaborate and make the thread worthy of reading instead of posting a bucket of botty slop.

9. My great grand-daddy was Springheel Jack. Nuff sed. Mountains? Piece of piss.

10. Porridge_gun

Great....... notice you ignored the bit about making it worthy of reading then.

Should I hole it now or are you going to crayon some more?

11. never got to the Alps though

Attached Files:

12. I haven't been to the Hole for a while.....ah, why not? I think I may have left bedding there.

13. I think you should live there !!

14. Cooking facilities are crap though.......making Pot Noodle with hot urine is....well, debasing.

15. I once did my bit for youth relations by having sex at every fucking available opportunity with a 17 year old bespectacled filthbag who worked in a lab testing agars. On a 'nature walk' once in picturesque Heptonstall we were stumbled upon by a dog walking spinster who walked off in disgust with the vision of me pulling my glans off furiously whilst snacking on Emmas musky treat behind a low dry stone wall, we finished that lovely morning by wanking each other mutually in front of the grave of Sylvia Plath.