Youth, fitness and fitness gear.

Hello arrsers,

I'm 16, and I'm ginger, so you can bully me about that if it yields self-amusement.

However, recently, I've been going to the gym and sorting out my physical fitness, which used to be akin to that of a banana peel.

I've dropped my 1.5mile runtime from 13:30 to 10:30 and plan to get it down to around 9:00.
I regularly walk about 12 miles with my friend over the hills but plan on going a bit further, the summer holidays has provided time to do that.
My longest run was about 9 miles and took me roughly 75/80 minutes, but I haven't been outside running for a few months, so haven't done anything near that length recently. I plan on increasing run lengths hopegully to around 40-50 miles.

I'm slightly worried about injuries that I may cause myself from running/cycling/walking. I often came home from running with my skin freezing cold but feeling personally perfectly fine, could I be at risk from none-freezing cold injuries that I can't even feel? I generally start running from cold and run slowly for 1/2 miles before speeding up, is this okay for warming up or will cold starts cause me problems? What can I do to minimalise risk of serious injury? How long should I run for in one go, as after 9 miles, my body was pretty weary, even though I'd eaten plenty of carbs in the morning. Finally, what sort of gear should I wear for running? I used to simply wear a t shirt and tracksuit with running trainers, is there any significant improvement I can add to that?

Helpful answers appreciated.

Cheers, Dobber.

Hello arrsers,

I regularly walk about 12 miles with my friend over the hills but plan on going a bit further, and give him a reach around.My longest **** was about 9 miles and took me roughly two weeks, but I haven't been out for a few months, so haven't done anything near that (cock) length recently. I plan on increasing cock lengths hopefully to around 40-50 inches.

I'm slightly worried about that new super STD that was in the news recently. I often came home from cottaging with my skin freezing cold but feeling personally perfectly fine, could I be at risk from aids that I can't even feel? I generally start shagging from cold and run slowly for 1/2 miles before speeding up, is this okay for warming up or will cold starts cause me problems? What can I do to minimalise risk of aids? How long should I run for in one go, as after 9 miles, my body was pretty weary, even though I'd eaten plenty of carbs in the morning. Finally, what sort of gear should I wear for running? I used to simply wear a mankini with running trainers, is there any significant improvement I can add to that?

Helpful answers appreciated.

Cheers, Dobber.

Fixed for you.

Hello arrsers,

I'm 16, and I'm ginger, so you can bully me about that if it yields self-amusement.
Cheers Dobber! That's most kind of you...

Try adding some swimming to your routine too. It makes a nice change during the summer and gives you a chance to eyeball some wet girl-flesh. Or boy-flesh if that's what does it for you....

Hello arrsers,

I'm 16, and I'm ginger, so you can bully me about that if it yields self-amusement...

...I plan on increasing run lengths hopegully to around 40-50 miles...

...Cheers, Dobber.
40-50 miles, you planning on doing ultra marathons then?
best o' luck then you mental gwar smelling of fox piss twiglet stinker :)