"Youre nickd,you slaagg!"

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by spike7451, Sep 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. 'I'm a ten Guv' a day copper, Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv'.....
  3. Heh. I've got 'The Bullsh***rs' somewhere on VHS at home :)
  4. And me, a classic. It's more to do with The Professionals than The Sweeney but fooking funny. It was a 'The Comic Strip Presents...' I think.
  5. Yup. The episode was 'The Detectives'.
  6. I also liked the sketches in 'The Fast Show' where the detective comes in and goes 'And you, get your knickers on and make me a cup of tea!'
  7. Monkfish - Classic :)
  8. Does that mean Ford Granadas and Capris will be back in ?
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

More like Vauxhall Astras & Ford Focus's!

(BTW-Am I the only one who finds the new ad for the Astra,where the cars dance around like ballet dancers funking irritating??)

10. 10 out of 10 my flexible fly boy friend.

Try this one:

'You're either cop, or you're little people.'
  11. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

My son was about to go out for his second driving lesson when he first set eyes on that advert. He went white.

And yes, it does irritate me.
  12. Easy. Fat cop to Rick Deckard in Bladerunner.
  13. Oh you boys are on fire!
  14. So:

'Empathy was yesterday. Today, you're wasting my motherfucking time.'

15. Amusing myself off arrse I found some classic quotes from The Sweeney I thought I'd share.

Regan: 'We're the Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner - you've kept us waiting. So unless you want a kicking, you tell us where those photographs are.'

Regan: 'Nah, 'course I wasn't scared. Mind you, some bugger's pissed in my pants.'

Regan: I am utterly and abjectly pissed-off with this little lot. I've given the best years of my life to the job. I've got eighteen bloody commendations, if you include the one I *didn't* get yesterday. And how does this "wonderful" police force show its gratitude for all my years of unstinting effort? It bangs me up in a crummy little cell like some cheap little villain - all because a toerag called Hutchinson's got a few bottles twitching on the Fifth Floor. Now, because that poor little bastard had the guts to get off his arse, I'm going to have to be reinstated. And what do you bunch of bleeding double-dyed hypocrits want now? You want me to crawl back to work and be terribly grateful that I didn't get nicked for something I didn't do. Well you can stuff it!
    [walks away in disgust]