"Youre nickd,you slaagg!"

#2
'I'm a ten Guv' a day copper, Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv'.....
 
#3
stroker said:
'I'm a ten Guv' a day copper, Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv'.....
Heh. I've got 'The Bullsh***rs' somewhere on VHS at home :)
 
#4
Speedy said:
stroker said:
'I'm a ten Guv' a day copper, Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv'.....
Heh. I've got 'The Bullsh***rs' somewhere on VHS at home :)
And me, a classic. It's more to do with The Professionals than The Sweeney but fooking funny. It was a 'The Comic Strip Presents...' I think.
 
#5
stroker said:
Speedy said:
stroker said:
'I'm a ten Guv' a day copper, Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv'.....
Heh. I've got 'The Bullsh***rs' somewhere on VHS at home :)
And me, a classic. It's more to do with The Professionals than The Sweeney but fooking funny. It was a 'The Comic Strip Presents...' I think.
Yup. The episode was 'The Detectives'.
 
#6
Speedy said:
stroker said:
Speedy said:
stroker said:
'I'm a ten Guv' a day copper, Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv', Guv'.....
Heh. I've got 'The Bullsh***rs' somewhere on VHS at home :)
And me, a classic. It's more to do with The Professionals than The Sweeney but fooking funny. It was a 'The Comic Strip Presents...' I think.
Yup. The episode was 'The Detectives'.
I also liked the sketches in 'The Fast Show' where the detective comes in and goes 'And you, get your knickers on and make me a cup of tea!'
 
#7
Monkfish - Classic :)
 
#9
paveway_3 said:
Does that mean Ford Granadas and Capris will be back in ?
More like Vauxhall Astras & Ford Focus's!

(BTW-Am I the only one who finds the new ad for the Astra,where the cars dance around like ballet dancers funking irritating??)
 
#10
PartTimePongo said:
Monkfish - Classic :)

10 out of 10 my flexible fly boy friend.

Try this one:

'You're either cop, or you're little people.'
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#11
spike7451 said:
(BTW-Am I the only one who finds the new ad for the Astra,where the cars dance around like ballet dancers funking irritating??)
My son was about to go out for his second driving lesson when he first set eyes on that advert. He went white.

And yes, it does irritate me.
 
#13
Dread said:
stroker said:
PartTimePongo said:
Monkfish - Classic :)

10 out of 10 my flexible fly boy friend.

Try this one:

'You're either cop, or you're little people.'
Easy. Fat cop to Rick Deckard in Bladerunner.
Oh you boys are on fire!
 
#14
So:

'Empathy was yesterday. Today, you're wasting my motherfucking time.'


?
 
#15
Amusing myself off arrse I found some classic quotes from The Sweeney I thought I'd share.


Regan: 'We're the Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner - you've kept us waiting. So unless you want a kicking, you tell us where those photographs are.'

Regan: 'Nah, 'course I wasn't scared. Mind you, some bugger's pissed in my pants.'

Regan: I am utterly and abjectly pissed-off with this little lot. I've given the best years of my life to the job. I've got eighteen bloody commendations, if you include the one I *didn't* get yesterday. And how does this "wonderful" police force show its gratitude for all my years of unstinting effort? It bangs me up in a crummy little cell like some cheap little villain - all because a toerag called Hutchinson's got a few bottles twitching on the Fifth Floor. Now, because that poor little bastard had the guts to get off his arse, I'm going to have to be reinstated. And what do you bunch of bleeding double-dyed hypocrits want now? You want me to crawl back to work and be terribly grateful that I didn't get nicked for something I didn't do. Well you can stuff it!
[walks away in disgust]
 
#16
stroker said:
So:

'Empathy was yesterday. Today, you're wasting my motherfucking time.'


?
Easy peasy: Vincent Hanna in Heat. Answer to being asked by Albert Torena "Where's your empathy, brother?".

Am I autistic? Some say so :(
 
#18
'Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.'
 
#19
stroker said:
'Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.'
Must do better than that! It is said by Sam in Ronin (so far you have asked for quotes from movies that I have watched in the past 5 days. Have you been watching me?)

Now off to through a bottle of booze down my neck: what better way to celebrate starting your own company?
 
#20
but the best cop show EVER was "Between the lines"
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top