You're having a laugh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4021795.stm

Law wins 'sexiest man alive' tag

British film star Jude Law has been named as the "sexiest man alive" by People magazine in the US.
The 31-year-old, who most recently starred in a remake of Alfie, has succeeded Johnny Depp to the title.

"His warmth is what makes him sexy and it radiates through his eyes," said Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman, Law's co-star in Cold Mountain.

Previous recipients of the accolade have included Mel Gibson, Sean Connery, Richard Gere and Ben Affleck.

Rachel Weisz, another one of Law's female co-stars from the wartime epic Enemy At The Gates, also praised his eyes as the most captivating she has seen.
and yours must be painted on Rachel. Jude Law the sexiest man alive?

Bah! Everyone knows it's my good self. :D

Wouldn't be so concerned if it wasn't for the fact TFMPTP agrees with it.

Well actually what she said was "Mmmmmmmmmm Jude Law , yes please"

I ask you, what the hell is the planet coming to?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
British film star Jude Law has been named as the "sexiest man alive" by People magazine in the US.
Reports of my death have been grossly exaggerated

Christ, I HATE this little weasel. He has f*cked up every film/relationship/career he has ever had and he still gets work. :x

Somebody do the right thing, preferably with a bloody nail-gun.

No, acid. No a nail gun. I was right the first time.

Better yet, just dont give the litte bubble of syphillitic pre-cum the oxygen of publicity. Let him with away in the face of our indifference.

And how can it be true, anyway? The reason Alfie (voted worst ever re-make in history) bombed in US was cos no-one knew who the scat-munching little chimp-face was.

True?

Not a fan of his then Billy ?

Aaaah, no.

No, not at all a fan. More of an Anti-fan, you might say. Yes, that would be it.

I can barely suppress my rage, so I will return to my 'amateur' vivisection.