Youre fired!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No.

if it didn't affect his job then what's the problem his lifestyle choice, only thing is bit of a prat doing in his kit.

I don't know how coppers get sucked into these dating sites and end up putting info about what they do and then compromising pictures of themselves on there. Most coppers know, or have heard of, another who's got in the sh!t over similar actions.

Most of the women on there are probably mentally deranged anyway and aren't going to take it well when said plod gives them the heave-ho. they know to squeal to the papers you'd think a copper would be savvy enough to not feed them the ammunition.

I don't think it's proportionate for him to lose his job over though. Back on the beat with a pointy hat would have been more appropriate.

Quote from item;

"In some photographs the CO19 officer appeared aroused while in another he showed off a tattoo above his bare bottom."

Whatever happened to "bringing the Force into disrepute"?

Well, I had thought it was mandatory for CO19 officers to do this, as part of their interface with the public training.

Maybe I've got that slightly wrong...

Met spokesperson said: " “We expect firearms officers to display the highest standards of skill, professionalism and judgement on a daily basis. This case highlights serious concern about the officer's judgement.”

He was displaying something though.

DavidBOC said:
Met spokesperson said: " “We expect firearms officers to display the highest standards of skill, professionalism and judgement on a daily basis. This case highlights serious concern about the officer's judgement.”
That should properly read:

"This case highlights the officer's p1ss poor judgement"

Private life is your own but never, ever drag the day job into it. Just dumb.

DavidBOC said:
He was displaying something though.
My bold

I can't understand this. Who is concerned?

Certainly not the officer in question.

DavidBOC said:

Fine, then discipline him, and kick him off firearms. Sacking him's a bit OTT.

Looking at this the only thing I disagree with is commenting on Ops he's been on. Photos and stuff..crack on big man.

Squaddies do this 24/7, you just have to look at Facebook to see hundreds of Soldiers in gash/gay poses in uniform trying to impress dumb 17 year old chicks.

Really dont see the big issue.

Bolo-Driller said:
Looking at this the only thing I disagree with is commenting on Ops he's been on. Photos and stuff..crack on big man.

Squaddies do this 24/7, you just have to look at Facebook to see hundreds of Soldiers in gash/gay poses in uniform trying to impress dumb 17 year old chicks.

Really dont see the big issue.
It's probably as much to do with the OB's new god. Public Confidence, all farces are now measured on this, the old god used to be detection rates.

So any bad press is now the Senior Management's garlic to a vampire and has to be stomped on.

'Stupid Boy.....!' :p

Nobody wants to see your Truncheon Meat......... :roll:

The MET are funny when it comes to firearms officers. On one hand they don't have enough of them (thinking to 2012 here) on ther other they're quick to bin them for any reason they can think of.

He's not the first I know who has been taken off AFO duties because he talked about firearms online, he is the first I'm aware of being sacked though.

Thomas calls himself “very adventurous” and “very dominant”.
And now "very In-the-shit!"

Was it one of his Gay mates cruising that spotted him?