You're doing the government bidding!

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Alfie welcome to the site (I know you've been on here a while but you know...)

And post where you like.

Particularly if it upsets the never-served know it all bell-ends who seem to think this site is the paramilitary wing of UKIP and "former soldiers" who once walked past a Careers Office in 1970 and feel obliged to add their extensive "experience" to what makes a modern day British Army operationally more effective.

PS - If you can add the words "slipstream", "shitcunt" and "craphat" into at least 95% of your posts that will be great cheers.

Oh, and a mug too - since they still haven't dished out my moderator one yet.

Regards,
Tessie "frilly bloomers" May x

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Alfie welcome to the site (I know you've been on here a while but you know...)

And post where you like.

Particularly if it upsets the never-served know it all bell-ends who seem to think this site is the paramilitary wing of UKIP and "former soldiers" who once walked past a Careers Office in 1970 and feel obliged to add their extensive "experience" to what makes a modern day British Army operationally more effective.

PS - If you can add the words "slipstream", "shitcunt" and "craphat" into at least 95% of your posts that will be great cheers.

Oh, and a mug too - since they still haven't dished out my moderator one yet.

Regards,
Tessie "frilly bloomers" May x
Beards and top knots all round eh?

No idea where else to post....
I did enjoy the fatwa against the DVLA...

...what the twât doesn't get is that it's the very service of all those past and present 'minions' that have protected his right to wear a tin foil hat and produce such wibble...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do the Government's bidding because they pay my wages.