You're beeeeeyotifoooool......

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
I used to work for a Swiss Bank. The food in Switzerland is fucking dreadful. Greasy Potato Rosti and either Beef Boiled in Oil or Bread Boiled in Cheese. But if somebody who has served HM is driven abroad to somewhere that dull because he wants to swerve the taxes then fine. Every single time it happens it's a fuck you to deluded lefties that think you can pop the tax rates up to 62% to pay for Diversity Outreach Co-Ordinators and there's no Comebacks.

The wealthy will allways vote with their feet, because they can. The Americans solve the problem by taxing their citizens, wherever they may be and not just those residents who are daft enough to work!

Didn't John Lennon piss off to America at some stage because he was getting taxed to fuck in the U.K? I expect he couldn't imagine no posessions.

Unlike many on this site, he at least did some time in the Regular Army before going off to make his millions. His music may not be to everyone's taste (mine included), but Good Luck to him I say. He is young, has loads of dosh in the bank and has stunning women fawning all over him. The green eyed monster is out and about with a vengeance on this thread!

Unlike many on this site, he at least did some time in the Regular Army before going off to make his millions. His music may not be to everyone's taste (mine included), but Good Luck to him I say. He is young, has loads of dosh in the bank and has stunning women fawning all over him. The green eyed monster is out and about with a vengeance on this thread!
I've got nothing against him personally, except for the fact that I'm not tone deaf and I think his songs are wank.

Hi James,
Hows Switzerland?