You're beeeeeyotifoooool......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vinniethemanxcat, Dec 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Still can't believe the Ivans didn't shoot him when they had the chance.

2. I didn't realise that the Swiss needed saving............!

"Thank fuck for those musical supermen", I say!

3. The only "skiing" he does is kneel between two guys and wank them off

• Like Like x 4
  4. I used to work for a Swiss Bank. The food in Switzerland is fucking dreadful. Greasy Potato Rosti and either Beef Boiled in Oil or Bread Boiled in Cheese. But if somebody who has served HM is driven abroad to somewhere that dull because he wants to swerve the taxes then fine. Every single time it happens it's a fuck you to deluded lefties that think you can pop the tax rates up to 62% to pay for Diversity Outreach Co-Ordinators and there's no Comebacks.

• Like Like x 5
  5. I don't think the swiss have fudge as such, but perhaps he wants to help them resolve their chocolate packing issues!

6. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Karma, then... for Blunty, I mean.

The guitar-wanking, whiney-voiced twat.

(Edited to add: this be in response to Travelgall's post.)

7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

In a similar move the frogs are all moving to Belgium to escape their high taxes. Things must be pretty bad when Belgium looks like a good move. I particularly like La Liberation's description of Depardieu "a drunken, obese petit-bourgeois reactionary." I hope he gets a tee shirt with that on.

France's Jean-Marc Ayrault slams flight of the 'greedy rich' - Telegraph

8. Good luck to him and anyone else who decides they'd rather not pay such high taxes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The wealthy will allways vote with their feet, because they can. The Americans solve the problem by taxing their citizens, wherever they may be and not just those residents who are daft enough to work!

10. As a general rule of thumb, any decision to leave France is always a sensible one.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Didn't John Lennon piss off to America at some stage because he was getting taxed to fuck in the U.K? I expect he couldn't imagine no posessions.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Didn't Tony Blai... [rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb...]

13. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Yes, but Belgium?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well I'd imagine he'd like a frozen toblarone rammed up and down his shitter a few times or some animal loving with the Milka cow

• Like Like x 1