you're all walts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sa80headshot, Mar 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have come to the conclusion that a very very tiny minority of you actually the serve the kin...i mean the queen (she isnt secretly a man)

2. A couple of hours ago you had to ask us what a walt was. Maybe you should have asked us what slimfast was instead.

3. why is it always you first to answer my threads? are you straight? (ironic question btw)

4. No, I love you. Come and be my big fat lover, you tubby fuck

now that's irony for you.

5. yes it is,because i would never be your lover,haha good one

6. That's some top class comedy gold right there. Well done. They do say fat people are more jolly, dont they....

7. Good point SA80 - done your bit have you lad? Chestful of tinware and brown knees?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

SA80 - your real name now please. How many babycham's you had tonight then?

9. my name isnt SA80 its headshotsa80 get it right,i have not done my bit whatever that means,my knees are white and i dont have any tinware

10. my real name is none of your concern and i dont drink babycham,thats a girls drink

11. Im sorry LP78buttshot, I will try to get it right this time.

12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Anyway, I'm sure this won't go much futher tonight. Pop in a thread and say hello when you log in with the real username eh?

13. yeah sure,and ill gets yours right now,barry loves buttplugs

14. Talking of Butts, thats a charming one you have as an avatar Command Doh!

Reminds me of a night in Seki 21 just up the road from that dog stattue in Shibuya. Young spunketts like that used to come along, serve you a beer and then give you a blow job.

I think I have to lie down now....

15. DAMMIT!! Found out by a 19 year old virgin with a panchant for self abuse...I was expecting The Mail.