Youre all cnuts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BFG 9000, Oct 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I despair, I really do.

I've been away since wednesday (& let me tell you, having no internet access is like having your legs cut off), & I come back (after a fcuking nightmare of a journey - The M1 AND the M25 were both broken tonight) & find out I've missed all sorts of fun.
    There's one thread withh FIFTY FIVE pages for fcuks sake.
    I hate you all, I'm either going to have a VERY late night or I'm going to get fcuk all work done tomorrow (still undecided which it will be yet) - & you fcukers are to blame!!!

Right - I need more Guinness.
    I hate you all - AND I'm tired.

TTFN

BFG

2. Mate, you snooze, you lose.

(Slug is still chuckling!)

3. I took an hour or two off to play Darth's amusing distractions, and found 3 pages had appeared! - I'm supposed to be writing a report this weekend :?. I've done fcuk all but laugh my arrse off at this :D:D:D

Ghost

4. You have my sympathy BFG, I sat in front of the bloody computer until 3am yesterday morning re-reading that entire thread. Just to make sure I really was reading what I though it said the first time.

I was aswell, incredibly funny thread, take a sicky tomorow to read it, you'll be glad you did!!!

5. My sentiments exactly BFG...I missed an entire week ......certainly aint funny.....

6. I missed you as well Liz.