Youre all cnuts

I despair, I really do.

I've been away since wednesday (& let me tell you, having no internet access is like having your legs cut off), & I come back (after a fcuking nightmare of a journey - The M1 AND the M25 were both broken tonight) & find out I've missed all sorts of fun.
There's one thread withh FIFTY FIVE pages for fcuks sake.
I hate you all, I'm either going to have a VERY late night or I'm going to get fcuk all work done tomorrow (still undecided which it will be yet) - & you fcukers are to blame!!!

Right - I need more Guinness.
I hate you all - AND I'm tired.

TTFN

BFG

BFG 9000 said:
I despair, I really do.

I've been away since wednesday (& let me tell you, having no internet access is like having your legs cut off), & I come back (after a fcuking nightmare of a journey - The M1 AND the M25 were both broken tonight) & find out I've missed all sorts of fun.
I hate you all, I'm either going to have a VERY late night or I'm going to get fcuk all work done tomorrow (still undecided which it will be yet) - & you fcukers are to blame!!!

TTFN

BFG
Mate, you snooze, you lose.

(Slug is still chuckling!)

BFG 9000 said:
I despair, I really do.

TTFN

BFG
I took an hour or two off to play Darth's amusing distractions, and found 3 pages had appeared! - I'm supposed to be writing a report this weekend :?. I've done fcuk all but laugh my arrse off at this :D:D:D

Ghost

You have my sympathy BFG, I sat in front of the bloody computer until 3am yesterday morning re-reading that entire thread. Just to make sure I really was reading what I though it said the first time.

I was aswell, incredibly funny thread, take a sicky tomorow to read it, you'll be glad you did!!!